Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    RC Qualifier

Question Single, Dating, or Married

I was just wondering if yall are sing dating or married and did you get into the hobby when you were single or married, and did you collection expand or contract JK LOL. Well im Single and am about to have 4 R/C's, A Revo,T-maxx,
    Nitro 4-tec, and a Villain EX. Thanks for the input
    i might be back with a vegence

RC Racer
    Married, wife purchased my first nitro Rustler last X-Mas. now we have
    2 Rustlers, T-Maxx 2.5r , T-Maxx 3.3, Revo 3.3
    just getting started !!!!
    CWR
    ~6 Nitros & Counting!~
    ROCKIN WITH NITRO

was married never again lol been it to it b4 i was married i got a jato3.3, tmaxx 2.5r

RC Competitor
    Married for 8 years and have two wonderful children. My son is 8 and my daughter is 3. Was in it before got married and still in it just have added a few more cars with my son getting started in the hobby.
    Ofna hyper 7 hyper 8 hyper 9
    emaxx
    Rustler

Married, was into RC before I got married. My collection continues to expand and contract as I'm always buying and selling. Right now I have a MM 5700 Pede. A Rustler that I built that is waiting for its Velineon system(or whatever I decide to get for it). And a bugg project that I recently started. I've had a number of Pedes, Rustys, and Bandits in my day. And a Revo 3.3.

TK
    R/C Sith Lord

RC Champion
    Dating for 5 years (since freshmen year in high school)

was into flying before and got into land vehicles after we started dating.
    She complains about it, but i know one day we will race together
    Mud-Maxx
    NEU 1515 1.5D MM 4s

RC Qualifier
    Divorced father of 3, started the hobby after we separated.
    Revo,Avid,TC5,B44,FLMVXL-R,SV27,blade400cp.....

Married started the hobby way before i saw anyone... but i want a Divorced since all we do is fight over r/cs and other mini stuff.

RC Qualifier
    Be careful what you wish for....

RC Qualifier
    single! doh'!!
    I know the pieces fit.....

Quote Originally Posted by bbeck325
    Be careful what you wish for....
    I wish for a revo and a jato at my doorstep... sorry couldn't help it

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    lol single im 14
    65mph n rusty 13 more mph to go :)

RC Enthusiast
    Married 2 years, had a nitro sport before the wife came along, but now have 2 nitros and 2 electric minis...
    Ummm......I can't.....I don't...Ummmmm...What?????

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by project_uno
    I wish for a revo and a jato at my doorstep... sorry couldn't help it
    I was so not expecting that response LOL

RC Qualifier
    well im 17 and single but not for long. i broke up with the last girl cause she said i spent more on my rc the her. im 17 so what did she expect.
    project uno......... u should get her a rc and show her how fun it is. young love doesn't aways work out too.
    jato fixed for a day or so

RC Racer
    Single Swinger.
    1991 Honda CRX
    N/A-FWD-4-LIFE!!

RC Racer
    [QUOTE=1 bad rc er]well im 17 and single but not for long. i broke up with the last girl cause she said i spent more on my rc the her. im 17 so what did she expect.
    project uno......... u should get her a rc and show her how fun it is. young love doesn't aways work out too.[/QUOTE

Will to bad for her. at least your money was not wasted on BAD habits if you no what i mean. she should have been thankful.
    CWR
    ~6 Nitros & Counting!~
    ROCKIN WITH NITRO

[QUOTE=CWRNITRO]
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 bad rc er
    well im 17 and single but not for long. i broke up with the last girl cause she said i spent more on my rc the her. im 17 so what did she expect.
    project uno......... u should get her a rc and show her how fun it is. young love doesn't aways work out too.[/QUOTE

Will to bad for her. at least your money was not wasted on BAD habits if you no what i mean. she should have been thankful.
    she has her own r/c

RC Champion
    Married. Happily married for over 3 years. And a 2 1/2 yr old son. I've been into r/c since last April. But my wife doesn't mind. I could be doing worse. And now she has a truck. I'll be showing her the ropes when I get home.
    The road goes on forever and the party never ends!!!

RC Champion
    i am married just about 4 years ( no kids )

my wife got me a revo 3.3 for x mass last year and now i have another revo (it is for her to run so she has something to do when i run mine )

and now for this x mass she said i could get a plane so i now have a hobbico nexstar

RC Champion
    o ya she also said i could start racing this coming summer because there is going to be a track in town next year so that means i need to get some more stuff for my revo radio servos stuff like that

she does not mind what i do with the trucks as long as the bills are paid and she can play her violin <SP she is happy

RC Qualifier
    you forgot not old enough yet. Any who single @ 13
    freewebs.com/cheese4432

RC Qualifier
    I'm married at 28 years old with a awesome baby boy. We have been together for 10 years and have known each other for 20 years or so. She also doesn't like all the time and money I spend on my R/C's. Oh well. What can you do? I just keep telling her "it's for the kids" someday.
    I'll miss you Jato :(

RC Qualifier
    by leroycool1
    i am married just about 4 years ( no kids )

my wife got me a revo 3.3 for x mass last year and now i have another revo (it is for her to run so she has something to do when i run mine )

and now for this x mass she said i could get a plane so i now have a hobbico nexstar
    sure thats what they all said!
    jato fixed for a day or so

RC Qualifier
    dated back in highschool was into the hobby then broke up before college, 4 years later wound you having a office right next to her. now 13 years 2 kids later her I am with the girl from high school.
    rcm mount,tekno rxbox,batt tray,mmm,8xl, 4s baby

RC Champion
    Married, two kids (Son 5 years old, Daughter 11 months). Got my first hobby grade RC after we were married and she was preg with the daughter. Had other small toy ones, but nothing like the Maxx.
    When all else fails....10lb sledge hammer.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Im married and have two kids,my daughter is 8 and my son is 4.I was into the hobby before I met my wife and now im hardcore into it,lol.My wife knows How much I enjoy nitro rc so she doesnt say too much bad stuff about it,except when I go overboard on the spending,then im in the dog house,lol.
    About 50mph,Over $1000,very far,Nitro,No you cant!

RC Qualifier
    Single
    I think I'm loving it.

RC Qualifier
    Dating, for about 2 years, love her to death, started in rc about 2 years ago aswell, she used to complain a little about me spending money on rc stuff, but she's been hangin out with me when i bash around or run on the local track, and i think she kind of changed her views on the hobby.
    Jato 3.3 with a few upgrades...

RC Qualifier
    I'm married - 2 1/2 years, I am 26, my better half is 39, and have a 16 year old stepdaughter, got into rc's after we got married, She blames her best friends husband for that, they were stationed in Nebraska and when we went to visit he brought out his pro .15 Maxx. I bought one that spring. Now he lives in Texas and we ship our cars back and forth between here and there everytime we see each other. My wife doesn't mind much, I am not blowing the money on alchohol and other women. She does call it the mistress
    Last edited by marojato; 11-28-2007 at 01:07 AM.

RC Racer
    23 years old, been married for 5 years (yes...I was 18 when I got married lol) we have a 10 month old kid our own house, 3 cars and waaaayyyy too many bills haha. I was into the RC hobby since I was about 8 but never really got anything professional until I was about 17 when my first car was a tamiya michael shoemaker formula one car rtr for 99 bucks lol. After that came my Losi XXT and I kinda lost interest in the hobby for a couple years. After I turned 21 I got my Tamiya TT-01 and made a drift car which was fun but I was the only guy around that was drifting and it got boring fast. Everybody else was into speed but I'd spend too much money if I went fast....fast=break parts quicker lol. So I decided to get my nitro pede, I got the new gen the first week they came out and I've had a blast with it although everytime I run it I break somethin else on it lol.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Got into it when I was single, got married, sold my trucks, got devorced, bought new truck, now I am dating and still buying trucks.
    My truck sees more air than yours!!!

RC Qualifier
    all of the above.. just depends on who i am talking to..
    hard to drive wearing a straght jacket...going to get my controller inplanted in my mind so i can drive with just a thought.

RC Champion
    Hibernating in my basement, trying to see just how many RC projects i can work on at one time!!
    Been married happily for 12 years, been RCing for almost three years. Christmas will be my 3rd anniversary with my EMaxx! My wife's sisters' husband has been into RC since he was a kid and got me into it. They all gave me gift cards for Xmas to get my first one. He's got about ten hobby grade trucks, but I'm trying to catch up! I have a Maxx with nary a stock part left, a Maxx Comp crawler, and I'm working on a street truck and I'm building another EMaxx from all my leftover Maxx parts. I'm also getting an HPI E-Firestorm for Christmas this year. My wife probably won't get into RC, but she puts up with my RC obsessive disorder!!
    Slash BL-Pede-E 4Tec-FLM EMAXX-Wraith-AX-10-SCX-10

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweed
    Single Swinger.
    ummmm, how does that work if your single
    The Surgeon General never said anything about smoking the competition

RC Champion
    Dating.

I am only 12.
    2.5 Crankcase w/ Bearings-$18 Shipped!

Happily re-Married after being single for 5 yrs, I have 2 boys (from my wifes previous marraige) and they are my pride and joy.
    Got into the Hobby a long time ago (in the 80's) got out of it, took my wife to a Monster Jam and saw these guys with Nitro RC's jumping huge jumps. Told my wife, I gotta have one of those. Next thing I know 2 months later she takes me to the hobby shop and let's me pick out a Nitro RC. TMAXX of coarse.
    Now I have 2 RC's our boys have an RC they share, and I'm saving up for my wife's RC. It's become a family thing.
    All Lives Matter
    United We Stand, Divided We Fall

RC Qualifier
    married goin on 11 years, i think, and i have 11 r/c's 3--3 tmaxx's, 1 revo, 3 savages, 2 monster gt's, a stampede, and a electric 4 tec.

she even has an e maxx

only ran 3 batts on it though, but its cool...she bashes like a girl.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Been married for 2 years now, Thought she was going to get into the nitro rc thing and then we finally got pregnant and she is scared of the exhaust, but she likes my drift car and I'm going to build her one next
    My sig is way extra more better than yours!

RC Qualifier
    I'm 16 and still single. I've never dated, but there is someone I've had my eye on for the past few months (she's dating someone else right now, so I'm waiting to see what's going to happen). It's pretty cool, she lives right next to a good friend of mine (her older brother is also my friend). Not to mention, which I find really cool, her dad has an old '72 Road Runner he's been meaning to fix up (as you can see I'm a car freak). Up till now I have had no use for dating, seeing that it's high school and I'm a bit of a religious guy (no premarital "physical relations" and all that), but this girl seems to be different, as though I would actually like being around her and just doing stuff together. If I do start going out with her though I'll try to be cautious as I've heard many horror stories about people getting too obsessed with each other and messing up their lives. I pray that it might turn out something like traxxasrevony's situation; I'm so scared that she's going to go some place far away and I'll never see her after high school again... I keep telling myself I shouldn't obsess though, I still have the second half of my junior year and my senior year to go...
    Last edited by navigator ghost; 12-03-2007 at 09:09 PM.
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2991125

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast