RC Qualifier

Anyone have any problems with eBay seller: all-battery???????? Having trouble

I ordered my batts 2 days ago and so far, I haven't gotten a response from them saying it's been shipped. I got a notice saying that the item was paid for but nothing about shipping.

Should I be worried/contact all-battery?

RC Champion
    Give it a few days. Some people only ship a certain time each week.

RC Champion
    they get up to 5 days sto ship what you want, also they may be away on a trip. But they usually put up a notice that they arnt there
    Spur gear stripping king..... :D

RC Qualifier
    They claim in the item listing that they provide a tracking #. I haven't received the tracking # yet.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by pede_kid
    They claim in the item listing that they provide a tracking #. I haven't received the tracking # yet.
    Like i said, htey get 5 days to shi the item. If you dont get the tracking info by then, contact ebay. BUT!!!!! i would wait about 2 weeks.
    Spur gear stripping king..... :D

RC Champion
    you prolly havent gotten the shipping # because they havent shipped. like falkon said they have 5 days if no prior notice is given. I would send a friendly question to see when they are going to ship. After 5 days i would try to contact again. if after a few days more and nothing i would contact ebay. You'll go through this thing where they give your contact to them and they give the sellers contact to you. this allows direct communication. if notin after that ebay takes legal action i believe
    Mud-Maxx
    NEU 1515 1.5D MM 4s

RC Qualifier
    Ok thanks. I was just worried because I usually get the shipping # by now.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    I ordered some batteries from all-battery website last week, recieved the batteries on monday and recieved the tracking number yesterday. They are running a bit behind.
    I tried being reasonable, I didn't like it.

RC Qualifier
    As a seller and buyer on ebay I always contact the buyer/seller after 3-4 days if I dont get conformation or is delay in my shipping.
    I my self dont often use paypal's shipping unless it a larger package, so an automatic tracking # is not always sent and I have to send it myself.
    Like cuda_tmaxx said you'll probably get the # after you get the batteries LOL

Please contact buyer before contacting ebay or filing a claim with paypal.
    Faster Than Gum Looses Flavor

RC Qualifier
    where is it comming from??? i ordered some stuff for my guitar and shiping was delayed because of the weather..
    hard to drive wearing a straght jacket...going to get my controller inplanted in my mind so i can drive with just a thought.

RC Qualifier
    Sanjose, California.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by pede_kid
    I ordered my batts 2 days ago and so far, I haven't gotten a response from them saying it's been shipped. I got a notice saying that the item was paid for but nothing about shipping.
    That's how I got those Tenergy packs (that I don't use any more) a long time ago.
    I paid a bunch of money and waited and waited. I finally emailed them and they told me that the packs were "out of stock." Can you believe that? They listed something on eBay and sold it... and they didn't even have it.

THAT is crummy business. ... and I left negative feedback.
    Texas -- the only state.

RC Qualifier
    It said there were "95 available". I just got a notice yesterday that it was shipped.

RC Qualifier
    I got them today