Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by WaWaWeeWa
    All we hear about is stress stress stress stress stress stress stress, yet these same people have no qualms about taking an xl-1 (or even an xl-5) stampede or rusty that was built to do what, 30-35mph, and throw a brushless system in it with lipo's and make it go 50, 60, 70 mph. Guess that doesn't put any extra stress on anything.
    No; never. I think we all know the risks associated with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by WaWaWeeWa
    That "opinion" doesn't really say anything other that some unidentified hub extenders are supposedly "bearing-stressing".
    Yeah, I know, but I didn't write it.
    Here's just another opinion I didn't write: "The extension and the wheel together create tire scrub, which leads to lost turning radius and more stress on the servos and bearings. The wide stance is great but can also hinder you on tight courses..."
    Last edited by TAT2; 03-24-2008 at 02:50 PM.
    99%er

Hey guys I totally agree with your stress point.Every performance upgrade adds stress to your vehicle.Thats why you do the durability upgrades along the way to help out.If you like them then thats all that matters.That being said.Those things have got to add stress and imo the way I drive they would lessen my dependability greatly.But the main thing is it looks funny.But the new hpi savage xl did the same thing,so maybe your on to something.
    _
    _
    _ 3 lines are all that's allowed in a sig.

Accepting requests for bashing at GREENWOOD BASHPLEX in Pittsburgh PA!! Check the thread in the track buddy forum and reply there or pm
    Just ordered my 12mm extensions from EBAY today! Will send pics when mounted!
    Ya can't polish fertilizer...

RC Qualifier
    will these extensions work for a nitro pede are they the same
    Watwegoin2do2dayBrainThethingwedoerdaypinkyfixjato

Accepting requests for bashing at GREENWOOD BASHPLEX in Pittsburgh PA!! Check the thread in the track buddy forum and reply there or pm
    They will not work with front rims.

RC Qualifier
    oh yea i know i want hexs on the the front but i am getting the 14mm hex extenisons
    http://www.wheelextensions.com/index_files/Page1577.htm
    My question is the axles the same on the Nitro stampede and the Vxl stampede
    Basicly will they fit on Nitro Stampede Even though there for the vxl???
    Watwegoin2do2dayBrainThethingwedoerdaypinkyfixjato

Again, no. the wheel extensions will not work with the nitro pede front end parts. If you want to use them, you will need to convert your ft arms, caster blocks, hub carriers, and axles to the vxl parts. If you don't understand, let me know what your missing and I will try to explain it better.

RC Qualifier
    Mine should be here in a few days, along with my replaced ESC.

RC Competitor
    hey rcjesse75 where did you get that vw bug body that was in the backround of your rustler.I am a big vw fan. if you could point me in the right direction that would be great!
    Last edited by dpede; 02-07-2009 at 07:47 AM.

RC poster

How do I attach pictures of my pede

Quote Originally Posted by Sergeantbrewer View Post
    I found these wheel extentions for the Pede on Ebay and I was wondering if anyone out there has product tested these and can tell me if they are good, especially when running a Pede with large tires. Thanks!

http://cgi.ebay.com/12MM-HEX-WHEEL-E...QQcmdZViewItem
    How do I attach pictures of my pede with the wheel extenders I installed I wanted to share but don't know how to on here...

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by RCjesse75 View Post
    Same here, nothing broken yet. I actually want something to break to upgrade the weak point, but nothing yet.

I got these from wheelextensions.com same guy plus free shipping. Just be advised, you'll have to grind them off a little to get them to align perfectly with the hole in the axle, but no biggie, I think it was worth it. Good Luck!
    Last edited by R1Outlaw; 03-28-2020 at 06:42 PM.

RC poster
    I can't seem to figure out how to upload a picture

Most people use Tapatalk to upload pics, itís an app for IPhone or android.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RC poster

RC poster
    I finally got it there's some pictures of my pede project to many upgrades to list but any questions welcome I'll do my best to answer...
    But definitely the extenders are a plus no issues here keeping my truck from rolling over that's good enough for me .

You can see the 20mm difference with the hub extenders between these pics...
    Last edited by R1Outlaw; 03-29-2020 at 02:34 AM.

RC poster
    I finally got it there's some pictures of my pede project to many upgrades to list but any questions welcome I'll do my best to answer...
    But definitely the extenders are a plus no issues here keeping my truck from rolling over that's good enough for me .

RC poster
    Thanks I found this other hosting site before seeing your suggestion I appreciate it though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12