RC Competitor

common traxxas no vxl??

wow that body is way to fast looking to be run by the same motors as the e-maxx. I mean how cool would that be? dual vxl's?CRAZY!, just add batteries for a 50-60mph rtr electric monster truck! well I hope the have a e-revo vxl on the way because I would be disappointed if they did go all the way. but other than that, way cool truck

RC Champion
    Dual VXLs don't make as much sense as a high powered, single motor system. That's why you'll never see a dual brushless VXL Revo. It's possible Traxxas is working on a larger single motor system, but quite frankly, the VXL wasn't designed for a big truck like the Revo. There would probably be to much warranty work involved, if Traxxas released a dual VXL Revo like this. People would be burning the motors and speed controllers up, almost non-stop.
    You have a rodent infestation. Shall I terminate?

RC Champion
    They could have atleast dropped a different motor in it besides the titan. I think they should discontinue the titan and make something better. I'm I the only one that thinks this.
    We ride together..We die together..Bad Boys 4Life

RC Qualifier
    You know what is going to happen, everyone is going out to buy this and they will release the emaxx/erevoe vxl.
    Calandra CRC Gen X 10 235mm setup

RC Qualifier
    Wait a minute expresso1967...I think your onto something!!
    Maybe they are partnering with the Apple ipod/iphone marketing department!

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by X-NITRO?!
    Wait a minute expresso1967...I think your onto something!!
    Maybe they are partnering with the Apple ipod/iphone marketing department!

You got it buddy, watch out. everyone will be moaning after they buy this and say I should have waited for the latest. Almost like computers, your hip one day, your outdaded the next.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    In a box on Hwy 64.2 - Bashin' With Mike, Pat & Brad. hey i didnt start this.
    hey i will buy this truck and go mgm and neu power. but i now know traxxas is working an a big monster truck system.
    ADDICTED TO THE TWILIGHT SAGA

RC Enthusiast
    how can you tell what the electrics will be since there were no pictures of the car without body?

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew5484
    how can you tell what the electrics will be since there were no pictures of the car without body?
    did you actually see the pics of the truck after the video?

RC Qualifier
    wow, traxxas sure has been busy! The slash and now the e revo

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    dont forget the revo platinum, new blast, and new tmaxx 3.3

RC Qualifier
    yeah r they doing this just for rcx or what, cause they arent giving the new products enough flare, still nice, keeping us chatting insanely about evrey new car, maybe we are labrats

open up the slash, see how much we talk

try to open the erevo see how much we talk, so on and so on
    ..and when I looked to the left I saw a parked car

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by evolution21
    They could have atleast dropped a different motor in it besides the titan. I think they should discontinue the titan and make something better. I'm I the only one that thinks this.
    e-revo should be released as rtr and without motors/speedo i reckon 75% of buyers will be going brushless from the start, u watch all the titans ending up on ebay

the e-revo looks stunning but 30mph on titans is pants, brushless all the way!

RC Champion
    Loll well for this one, I have to agree. I am NOT a brushless guy, on my E-Rusty I run an Orion setup on 8 cells, and it tops out at around 40 MPH, right along nicely with my 2.5 Tmaxx........ But now on this, this is just dumb, i am sorry, but When people think of Tmaxx/Revo they think of over 40 MPH at LEAST.. then we get the E-Revo, expectations are high and then it can only top out at 30 MPH on 7 cells....... Sure the truck is COOL as anything, rides a bit lower than what i thought, but it would look kind of weird for a stock E-Pede to drive right on past it on 7 cells :P Just not what i was expecting, sorry. The Titans ARE a good motor, dont get me wrong, but not for a MT i dont believe, b/c IMO 30 MPH is a bit slow for fun, once u get to at least 40 then your having fun But w/e, I back traxxas 100%, nice job on the truck.. bet it will have a bohemoutth of torque [yea definetly dont know how to spell that ]
    2.5 Tmaxx
    Soon to be MM E Rusty

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by lilrichie1306
    Loll well for this one, I have to agree. I am NOT a brushless guy, on my E-Rusty I run an Orion setup on 8 cells, and it tops out at around 40 MPH, right along nicely with my 2.5 Tmaxx........ But now on this, this is just dumb, i am sorry, but When people think of Tmaxx/Revo they think of over 40 MPH at LEAST.. then we get the E-Revo, expectations are high and then it can only top out at 30 MPH on 7 cells....... Sure the truck is COOL as anything, rides a bit lower than what i thought, but it would look kind of weird for a stock E-Pede to drive right on past it on 7 cells :P Just not what i was expecting, sorry. The Titans ARE a good motor, dont get me wrong, but not for a MT i dont believe, b/c IMO 30 MPH is a bit slow for fun, once u get to at least 40 then your having fun But w/e, I back traxxas 100%, nice job on the truck.. bet it will have a bohemoutth of torque [yea definetly dont know how to spell that ]
    Well according to the rep at rcx a little while ago said they made it hit 50 with this setup.

RC Champion
    oh and also, about the 75 percent going BL, that is a lie too, most/lots of the people on here are hardcore R/Cers, and the people who are just starting out will take the tips from these experienced guys... Lots of people on here run BL setups, and then when people come in and ask for upgrade opinions, a BL system is most always thrown in from someone.. but your forgetting the thousands of people who dont know about these forums and are quite satisfied how the truck/car/buggy comes stock, so yes, possible 60% of the people on the forums SAY they went BL, but that may only be 30% of everyone in the world who has bought a brushed setup car/truck/buggy....
    2.5 Tmaxx
    Soon to be MM E Rusty

RC Champion
    expresso, i was speaking of stock, straight out of the box speed, which will be around 30 with the Titans.. Man that thing is prolly insanity with a MMM setup.... looks nice w/ that, a bit underpowered out of the box IMO..
    2.5 Tmaxx
    Soon to be MM E Rusty

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by espresso1967
    Well according to the rep at rcx a little while ago said they made it hit 50 with this setup.

espresso, do you have any more pics of the MMM E Revo? If ya do, could you post them?

Thanks and have a good one, Brad

RC Qualifier
    Yup it will be on the thread titled "Link just for Espresso 1967 at RCX !! " I am uploading video, and high res pics, not for dial up so be warned.

RC Champion
    Loll well that rules me out If you just hit skip on the video and then click the E-Revo it will take you to the pics where you can see everything about it.. IMO even at 30MPH this thing is going to be INSANE fun... But im cool just bought my new 2.5 Tmaxx, but good luck to Traxxas and anyone who buys it
    2.5 Tmaxx
    Soon to be MM E Rusty

RC Racer
    like i said, offering 2 versions one rtr and the other minus the esc/motors would be the best bet, plenty of people will be happy with it standard but plenty will not.

RC poster
    Would like to see a kit version instead of RTR
    Will own one and have it brushless powered.
    HI, my name is TRJ539 and I,m addicted to R/C!!!!!

RC Racer
    Dont knock the twin VXL setup just yet guys. I know the new E maxx isnt exactly the same truck as the E revo but I have personally driven the new E maxx trucks with single motor brushless setups as well as an Emaxx with twin VXL systems and the twin VXL was totally amazing. Although 2 VXL systems may be a bit more expensive than a single motor setup I personally like the impressive look of the twin VXL's .
    Either way you choose to make your E revo brushless the truck will be insane!!!
    Just my 2 cents. Either way I absolutley cannot wait for the EREVO!!!

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    1im probably gonna be going neu and mgm for the electronics.

RC Champion
    69, You could probably put a mmm in the E and 2 3s lipos. It would definatly be cheaper than what you want right now, and better. I would get atleast the esc if I was you.
    You are only as good as your weakest link.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    already got a neu motor and mgm esc.

RC Champion
    Well, I guess that would work then! How many lipo cells are you going to be running in that beast?

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    either 4s or 6s.

RC Champion
    Cooooool, your going to have to post a video you know. Can the mgm handle that many lipo cells?

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    yeah. if you wanna see what my maxx looks like on 4s lipo power then check my vid thread in the emaxx area.

RC Champion
    Will do! Cool. I'm glad I waited because I was going to get a maxx! But it looks as if the revo will be the next to be in my house.