Thread: 9.4 lbs?

RC Qualifier

9.4 lbs?

this E-Revo is gonna be one heave truck. Also, I hope those battery compartments hold up well. I mean, I like the idea. and hope it works. If so, then i will buy a chassis and finish my conversion with it. I got a nitro one about 4 hours before they announced this , but i got a used one so i cant return it

RC Racer
    well, the weight will be right there with the emaxx, so im not too worried bout that whole thing.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    hmm it is 4.29kg vs the 3.3 4.448kg and the plat is 4.4kg so it is lighter than both revo's and the 3905 is 4.19kg so it's only.10kg more than the emaxx.. so I will assume you think all of these trucks are "heavy"? That weight shouldn't even change much w/ a single brushless package on board as it's with dual motors from stock. None of those weights included fuel or batteries.

With the design of the revo and it's suspension I don't think there will be any issues w/ those compartments.. but I guess only time will tell. I just hope they can hold a 3s 8000mah lipo as that was the most disappointing thing about the 3905.. if you ran dual motors you couldn't fit that big of a battery in the rt. tray.
    eRevo Neu 1515 1.5d MMM Maxamps 4-2s2p8k 2-3s2p8k

RC Qualifier
    I dont doubt its gonna rock, I just thought that seemed heavy. but all I have to compare it to is my Rusty.

I dont plan to run dual motors in mine, just a single brushless setup. Now I cant wait for the parts to be available, so I can get the trans and single motor setup.

RC Qualifier
    lol, my old first gen e-maxx weighed in at like 11 or 12 pounds.
    my lug-nuts have more torque than your honda