RC Champion

Tra3908 = Tra5605?

I guess the speculation is over with the fabled part number TRA3908 and that this would be the real deal. Well, a couple of things are for certain:

1) Am I glad that I didn't buy a 3905 EMaxx. I just had a feeling.....

2) Traxxas truly listens to their customers. This has been asked to be produced for about 3 years now by many forum members including myself. Thank you Traxxas for listening. It really makes us feel like we have a say.

3) This will change the market for the foreseeable future. You can almost gaurantee that other companies will look at their electric monster offering and figure that they had better update and get something out on the market. Not that the new Emaxx didn't do that anyway, but this may make them go all the way back to the begining. Man, other companies really have to despise Traxxas! Ha Ha!

4) And the last thing that is for certain, I will be getting one. My LHS owner and I have had many conversations about when this would come out from Traxxas, and he said I am first on the list! Release date anyone?

Thanks Traxxas! That is all I have to say. Way to go. As you can see, my signature has been this request for some time, and soon I can change it over!
    Eat my road grit, liver lips! -Clark W. Griswold

RC Champion
    Yeah! Way to go Traxxas! For a long time we dreamed to see this!

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Super RC Driver
    Yeah! Way to go Traxxas! For a long time we dreamed to see this!

u photoshoper lol
    ☻/ |
    /▌ |
    / \ |

RC Qualifier
    you got the wrong e-maxx :O
    'Pede 7700Kv
    4-Tec 5700Kv