RC Racer

might have already been discussed...but i gots a question....

do you think you'll be able to take the front and rear ends off a nitro revo and slap em on an erevo chassis and have it work??....i guess what im askin is would it fit....cause if it did....when the chassis come out separate then i just get that, the tranny and whatever other little parts i need to get it workin and a MMM.....and save a ****load of money of buying a new erevo....no front or rearends, and no titans and no EVX-2.....seems like it would work.....and if it did you could convert back when ever you wanted....unless you want 2 separate trucks....this is what im hopeing for.....cause i dont have the pockets for and erevo AND MMM...maybe lipo....haha....but thats another story....i hope someone else likes this idea

DUB
    Have a blast...I am...
    Xbox live gamertag: DUB829

RC Champion
    The suspension looks the same as the nitro version, so I will say yes. But again I know nothing about revos, but it looks like it would work.
    "I told you a million times not to exaggerate!"

RC Racer
    i just watch the vid.they said it was the same so probley.you would need a chassis middle gear box and the battery trays.maybe the stearing set up
    Quote Originally Posted by Dub8292
    do you think you'll be able to take the front and rear ends off a nitro revo and slap em on an erevo chassis and have it work??....i guess what im askin is would it fit....cause if it did....when the chassis come out separate then i just get that, the tranny and whatever other little parts i need to get it workin and a MMM.....and save a ****load of money of buying a new erevo....no front or rearends, and no titans and no EVX-2.....seems like it would work.....and if it did you could convert back when ever you wanted....unless you want 2 separate trucks....this is what im hopeing for.....cause i dont have the pockets for and erevo AND MMM...maybe lipo....haha....but thats another story....i hope someone else likes this idea

DUB

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Looks like the same f/r parts to me... good bet you can. You will need the new chassis and lower drive shaft guards, new tranny w/ plate & cover, new center drive shafts, I don't recall a clear shot of the steering assembly but the majority of parts there may need to be replaced too...

PS I used the 3905 tranny, radio box, and long center shaft and already made the erevo... you can do this today.. no need to wait. If it doesn't work out well by the new erevo parts later..

Good Luck
    eRevo Neu 1515 1.5d MMM Maxamps 4-2s2p8k 2-3s2p8k

RC Champion
    Im sure you could do it like with the tmaxx and emaxx but you need everything on the chassis. Tranny's are different so center shafts will be different, motors are the brake you would need a complete chassis minus the revo front and rear by the time you had all that another $100 for new arms, shafts, knuckles, rockers, etc to get the other revo rolling would be worth it IMO

RC Racer
    nice truck.i was going to buy a used roller.but i woke up today and saw the e revo.
    Quote Originally Posted by stumblin
    Looks like the same f/r parts to me... good bet you can. You will need the new chassis and lower drive shaft guards, new tranny w/ plate & cover, new center drive shafts, I don't recall a clear shot of the steering assembly but the majority of parts there may need to be replaced too...

PS I used the 3905 tranny, radio box, and long center shaft and already made the erevo... you can do this today.. no need to wait. If it doesn't work out well by the new erevo parts later..

Good Luck

RC Qualifier
    i think so... just wait for the new erevo that look at the views in the product info and they have all the parts #.. if they are the same you are good to go.... i also like your idea... if it works i might do it too
    Kyosho Fw05T+...Nitro Rusty 2.5...Revo 3.3