Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by cuda_tmaxx

Went to a car show last weekend and took this picture. My car is sitting between my dads 1970 Charger and the white VW Corrado.

Next to the Corrado was a pretty nice BMW 760 Li
    corrado
    what was that? what was what..oh that. thats mine.

RC Qualifier
    I'll play......

The Rattle Can: Daily driver,'07 Jeep wrangler JK unlimited "x" model, 4" lift, 35's, custom built bumper, winch, lokrite front, traclok rear, custom built sliders.... and lots of dents, dings, and scrapes......lol

O'l Green: garage queen, 1978 Jeep CJ-5, 304 V8, Rubicon Express lift, 35" bfg M/t's(not shown in pics), lots of custom stuff, detroit lockers F&R:

Li'l man: my wheeler, '99 Jeep TJ, 4.0 I6, 5spd man, NP231 w/ teralow, unimog 404's, 20" travel triple stage 2.5" king coil overs, triangulated 4 link f&r, currie antirock sway bar rear, 44" boggers, humvee double beadlocks w/ custom centers:

/_|,[____],
    l---L -OlllllllO-
    ()_) ()_)=0=)_)

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by The Captain
    Those aren't SS wheels, sorry bud.
    Anywho, check out this forum http://www.camaroz28.com/forums/ Lots of good info and help there, really good people.
    My bad, I was told they were. Thanks for the link.
    Nice Z btw.
    What shall I put here?

RC Qualifier
    heres an updated pic of my Scion xB, yes its professional

RC Qualifier
    where do you live? if its around arkansas or springfield mo good possibility you've seen mine

RC Qualifier
    04 GTO. Bought it stock and have since added ccw wheels, cam, headers, catback, supercharger, and other various little things.

Last edited by johnf; 12-20-2009 at 01:22 AM.
    2 ERBEs, Merv,Pede vxl & xl5, mmm/neu rustler

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Revoroller13+
    My bad, I was told they were. Thanks for the link.
    Nice Z btw.

Thanks dude!

Like I said, thats a good forum. I have been a member there since 2003, lots of good people/info there, and no BS.

For anyone else who has a fbody (camaro, firebird, TA) check it out! Im The Captain over there as well....

RC Champion
    I own a 1992 Volkwagen Golf GTi with a VR6 swap. I dont have any pictures of it right now though.
    If you can't convince them confuse them

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by zrau17
    corrado
    Haha

I actually sold my Durango and picked up a 1992 G60 Corrado! I LOVE IT!

It is amazingly fast compared to anything I have ever driven. I dont have any pictures of it available right now, but I can give some mods until then lol...

1992 Volkswagen Corrado G60

Exterior:
    Black paint
    Black Rota Racing wheels wrapped in BF Goodrich Geforce summer sport tires
    5% black tint
    Bilstein Coilovers (lowered, about 3 in. between tire and fender)
    Neuspeed sway bars
    Neuspeed upper front stress bar
    cross drilled and slotted brake rotors
    Girling calipers
    EBC Green pads

Interior:
    Original red/grey with leather
    Alpine headunit
    Alpine Type-S speakers (all around)
    BBM pillar guage pod, Auto Meter phantom boost gauge

Motor:
    1.8l supercharged, pushes about 12lbs boost
    BBM Built G Lader with 68mm pulley
    Wide belt kit
    Ported charger and intake
    BBM cold air intake, K&N cone filter
    BBM boost pipes
    Forge BOV
    Neuspeed P-Chip

It was a huge step up from my Dodge Durango, it weighs less than half of what the Durango did, but still makes about the same amount of power .

Compared to the Durango, the Corrado is like a big go-kart... I dont even have to slow down for corners any more. Ahh, it was love at first... drive.

Honestly, nothing beats kicking it down a gear, winding it out, and then shifting up to the refreshing sound of the BOV.
    4909 Maxx, OS 18TZ BEAST

RC Champion
    Hey nice GTO That thing must go with the supercharger on on it
    Nothin' like a 4 on the floor and a V8

RC Qualifier
    Thanks bud! Yeah its enough to get out of its own way haha!
    2 ERBEs, Merv,Pede vxl & xl5, mmm/neu rustler

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx_Basher
    Haha

I actually sold my Durango and picked up a 1992 G60 Corrado! I LOVE IT!

It is amazingly fast compared to anything I have ever driven. I dont have any pictures of it available right now, but I can give some mods until then lol...

1992 Volkswagen Corrado G60
    Corrados are so nice. You should have got a VR6 though . Just joking around. Sounds like a mad nice car though and G60's are really nice as well. I own a 92 golf gti with a VR6 swap and love that. I will post pictures as soon as I get them.

RC Qualifier
    Ha... The VR6 is so much more common though! Mine is especially rare because 1991 was supposed to be the last year for the G60; mine got a leftover G60 before the VR6 started going in!

It is plenty fast and fun to drive, and as long as the supercharger is maintained, it should last a long time!

Since I bought it in August, I have seen ONE other Corrado (nugget yellow VR6) in Missouri. I know there are others, but I have yet to see them! I love it!

Here are some pictures I just took... Ignore the stuff on the rear bumper, it is just a bunch of water spots from washing it!

The magnet on the back is from KCSCCA

(Kansas City division of Sports Car Club of America)

I raced it in an autocross race before Halloween... My best time was pretty good for street tires and a beginner... I finished 3 seconds behind a Lotus Elise...

Last edited by Maxx_Basher; 12-22-2009 at 03:01 PM.
    4909 Maxx, OS 18TZ BEAST

RC Champion
    I definatly wouldn't mind a GTO but i'm 13. My dad has a 02 firehawk, so it has the same motor but its bone stock. And my dad knowing me, and my friend, who's dad has a 70 340 Duster waiting for him at 16, I'm not going to be touching that car.
    Here's a link to the pic
    http://s1020.photobucket.com/albums/...4.jpg&newest=1
    Nothin' like a 4 on the floor and a V8

RC Champion

That is a really nice corrado. This is my car. I only know of one other of these in my town and a kid I know owns it. I've never actually seen his though.
    The wheels on it right now aren't staying. The previous owner is coming to pick them up because they weren't part of the sale. I just bought the car saturday and it is rediculously fun to drive.
    Last edited by RCmafiA; 12-22-2009 at 10:05 PM.

RC Champion
    2005 GMC Canyon has just over 95,550 miles on it...

"Growing OLD is mandatory, Growing UP is optional"

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by RCmafiA
    That is a really nice corrado. This is my car. I only know of one other of these in my town and a kid I know owns it. I've never actually seen his though.
    The wheels on it right now aren't staying. The previous owner is coming to pick them up because they weren't part of the sale. I just bought the car saturday and it is rediculously fun to drive.
    Haha... Thanks! I try to keep it in good shape, but it seems like something is always in need of repair! It is worth it though, it is just so fun to drive. I lover the go-kart handling, because my old Durango was a BOAT.

I like your Golf too. They have a very unique style that is pretty sweet. You should come to KC so we can race at KCIR drag strip.... What is faster, a modded out G60 Corrado or a modded Golf GTI? Hahaha....

Any ideas on horsepower/torque? I really need to get my Corrado on a dyno...
    4909 Maxx, OS 18TZ BEAST

RC Champion
    I just started driving standard saturday when I bought the car so my guess is that you would win. hahaha. I dont have my liscence yet either . The engine is out of a 96 Passat glx and that makes 172hp and 173lb-ft of torque stock and right now it has better exhaust and an AEM air filter with no a/c so I'm guessing it makes around 180hp max right now. The car does only weigh about 2300lbs so it is pretty fast and the handling is just amazing. I'd love to race your Corrado, but KC is a little far away. I think it would be a pretty even race though.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx_Basher

That's nice. They're my second fav. after R32's. Oh, and BOV's=the greatest sound produced by any machine on earth lol. My friends brothers jetta..take that it...has a BOV and the sound of that PSSSSSSS after the shift like drowns me in jealously.
    what was that? what was what..oh that. thats mine.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by RCmafiA

Am I seeing a VR6 shoehorned into that little car?

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by zrau17
    That's nice. They're my second fav. after R32's. Oh, and BOV's=the greatest sound produced by any machine on earth lol. My friends brothers jetta..take that it...has a BOV and the sound of that PSSSSSSS after the shift like drowns me in jealously.
    Haha
    My BOV isn't as much of a PSSS as a... I dont know, HUHHHH...

It isn't really loud, but it is audible on a downshift... It is cool to watch the boost gauge drop from 12psi to 0 and back to 12 when I am on it hard.

I would give pics under the hood, but I hate the way it looks... PO had it painted black over bright red, and whoever painted it didn't prep under the hood; the black chips away to reveal glossy red paint underneath... I need to respray it, but I dont have time and it is TOO COLD!
    4909 Maxx, OS 18TZ BEAST

RC Competitor
    2004.5 Dodge Ram Cummins Quad Cab 4x4. 13.40s at 104mph with a daily driver tune and a no-boost launch.

1987 Buick Turbo T. 10.70s on C116. Mid 11s on pump gas.

1973 Chevy Vega Wagon. Reher-Morrison 565ci BBC. 8.86 at 153mph with a low RPM launch and short shifting. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMnUIRkAyN4

RC Qualifier
    my love affair with mopars started with a 1954 chrysler new yorker 331 ci hemi, 1n 1965. have had 392 hemis, in a 1959 ply. 1963 chrysler 300 j, 500 inch maxi wedge, came out of 2nd gear at 125 mph. a 1965 chrysler 300 L, totaly stock 4200 lbs, 16.08 ET. my daily driver now is a 2001 dakota, this will most likely be my last ride. sorry no pics

RC Qualifier
    whys that Moe? when it comes to MOPAR you either have MOPARITUS or you don't, if you don't you have no taste, I'm a mopar nut, but can't afford to daily or weekly my mopar

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by bjoehandley
    Am I seeing a VR6 shoehorned into that little car?
    Yes you are seeing a VR6 in my 92 Golf. It is a very common swap. Jettas and golfs are pretty much like legos. You can fit most VW engines into 92 golfs. I wanted a 1.8t swap originally, but they just were too expensive. It really isn't squished in their because the golfs from 93-98(mk3) had VR6's and the engine bay on this car is basicly the same size. The fun part is having a big powerful VR6 in a car that weighs just over 2300lbs.

RC Qualifier

my real car

Hi guys, you lot have some COOL cars,I've got a skoda felatio(its a felicia but i've swapped the badge letters about for those in the know)Its basically a golf with a eeast german shell.Its truley not as flashy as all of yours!

RC Qualifier
    My daily driver / rock crawler is a 95 Wrangler YJ lifted locked armored not geared yet

My AutoX project is a 95 Miata on coilovers now soon to be caged

Former Rides:
    98 Wrangler TJ lifted locked F&R 4.88's tera low .... Rolled it then sold it !

94 Z28 bored .040 over p/p heads cam, LT headers borla catback 4.10 gears small 250hp shot of n20 11.22 @126mph 1.67 60'

R/C Outlaw Chassis Slash before I threw in the VXL
    Last edited by Tom95YJ; 12-26-2009 at 07:35 PM.

RC Competitor
    2007 Trailblazer SS. I might sell it since I've been unemployed for almost a year, and get a new vehicle. I'll have to find pics.

I'm a Truly Bimmer(BMW) fan!! I get my first 321i 25 yrs ago, since then........
    these're what I have been owned,

1979 320i Sport

1986 325is

1989 525i

1990 535i

1990 M3

There're what I currently have now,

1999 540i Sport

2001 X5 3.0

My Bimmer Family.....
    Last edited by RC-Crazy; 12-31-2009 at 01:51 PM.
    Slash PE & Ja-two.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by traxxterbasher

1973 pantera
    More pictures please, Panteras are awesome

RC poster
    I got a 96 XJ with 186,000 miles on it. Straight 6(4.0) 1" lift(pucks) and 31" all terrain's on it. By far the best vechile I have owned. Has the H.O head on it also, basically stock besides an intake and headers. Every winter I appreciate the 4 by 4 even more.
    Last edited by jjshbetz11; 12-31-2009 at 04:40 PM.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    This is my '09 Cobalt SS Turbo

World fastest E-revo 91.2mph / Revo 75mph
    ABmods

RC Competitor
    02 Ranger FX4. 32's, 15x8 AR Baja's, T-bar crank, bunch of other mods.

RC Enthusiast
    [QUOTE=Unsullied_Spy]'05+ GTs will pull about 265 at the rear wheels but they've got plenty of punch when you drop the hammer though, I test-drove an '06 from Galpin Ford in L.A. once and some guy in a Lexus thought he would merge in front of me on the onramp....he thought wrong

This happened to my dad when we went to the Ford dealer in Brooklyn to test drive the GT...a guy tried to cut us off and the guy from the dealer got all scared when he hit the gas

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by powerranger262
    02 Ranger FX4. 32's, 15x8 AR Baja's, T-bar crank, bunch of other mods.
    Sweet truck! Did you see my '04 FX4 on the previous page? Are you on any of the Ranger forums? Your truck/name seem familiar....
    ◄▲▼► SUMMIT ●○●○● 2 RUSTLER VXL's ●○●○● MERV ◄▲▼►

Daily Driver- 98 Ford Exploder... I mean Explorer. 151k miles and going.

My weekend car- 05 Nissan 350z Base 6-speed. Upgrades so far, 18x9.5 Rota wheels, Yokohoma S-Drive tires (F 255/40, R 275/40) K&N CAI, Borla cat back exhaust. Headers, Hi Flow cats, aftermarket LSD, final drive gear change, Uprev tune upcoming.

RC Qualifier
    2002 Ford F350 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed, 7.3L powerstroke
    1998 Toyota 4runner 4x4
    1999 Ford F250 4x4 SuperCab 5.4L (For sale)

Someday I'll own a sports car but for now, i like my 4x4's..
    slash 4x4

RC Competitor
    Sweet truck! Did you see my '04 FX4 on the previous page? Are you on any of the Ranger forums? Your truck/name seem familiar....
    I'm on Ranger-forums.com. I saw your truck and had to post some more Ranger content here. Your username seems familiar also. Nice truck/mods you have there.

RC Racer
    my 07 Pontiac G5. I drive alot so I needed a car that got good gas mileage, 34 on the highway is nice. Bought it about a year and a half ago, it had 26k miles on it. Currently has 57k miles on the clock.

Nothing special, just a plain completely stock car. Just a upgraded pioneer/kenwood sound system.

My project that took a back seat when I got back into r/c

RC Qualifier
    ^^^^^ What truck is that? Looks like a 40's or 50's year.

I just got a 96 F250 7.3 diesel. 126,700 for 3,800.
    pic can be found here: http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/91...w-96-f250.html
    Team Losi, Family Hobbies, Mels shells!!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast