RC Qualifier

Great! Another Truck For Me To Buy

After driving the tires, and a cpl pinions off my b/l slash, now I'll have to buy one of these, i knew i should have waited, the very same night they released the slash everyone asked if they would make a nitro version, HERE IT IS! THANKS A LOT TRAXXAS, MY WIFES ALREADY MAD ENOUGH! WHEN WILL IT END?!??!
    Platinum E-REVO
    FT T4 - Novak Havoc

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by duneordie
    After driving the tires, and a cpl pinions off my b/l slash, now I'll have to buy one of these, i knew i should have waited, the very same night they released the slash everyone asked if they would make a nitro version, HERE IT IS! THANKS A LOT TRAXXAS, MY WIFES ALREADY MAD ENOUGH! WHEN WILL IT END?!??!
    ummm.... NEVER 2008 has been a HUGE year!
    Mud-Maxx
    NEU 1515 1.5D MM 4s

RC Champion
    2008 will be recorded in "The greatest years of Traxxas" book.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Super RC Driver
    2008 will be recorded in "The greatest years of Traxxas" book.
    i believe it but why?

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    In a box on Hwy 64.2 - Bashin' With Mike, Pat & Brad. hey i didnt start this.
    well we have 2 brand new nitro trucks. the revo platinum and the slayer. 2 new electric trucks. in the slash and e-revo. and the revo, tmaxx's, and blast have been overhauled and we are barely halfway through the year. oh and on top of all of that traxxas is also sponsoring 3 off road race trucks and currently one of the trucks is running away with 2 different championships. and we have had alto of new parts hit the market. last year the vxl line came out. and the waterproof emaxx. and this year we have 4 brand new trucks that are more than just a facelift. revo platinum is in some ways a stripped down revo. and in many ways is a hopped up revo. the revo 3.3 got a facelift, the tmaxx 2.5 also got a facelift. the tmaxx 3.3 got a major overhaul, the blast got a very impressive makeover. and that now only leaves us with the jato, electric 4tec, villain, smaxx, nitro sport, and monster buggy that have not had any sort of overhaul since at least 2005. everything else is new or has had a facelift very recently. and liek i said so far for the year barely being halfway done we have had alot of new releases.
    ADDICTED TO THE TWILIGHT SAGA

RC Qualifier
    hey, id love to buy ur slash to fund your slayer, i already got enough in my garage, cant take in a 2nd revo

what bl system

EDIT: i see in ur siggy, mm
    ..and when I looked to the left I saw a parked car