Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    RC Qualifier
    You still get the 4wd with one motor, 2 motors are turning the same spur gear. There are more advantages in having a single brushless motor though

RC Qualifier
    I will post some more set up updates this week.

With one motor you still have 4WD. You would have to disconnect the front shaft to go to 2WD. I am familiar with the Velineon system and had actually considered running the V-Twin set-up but that would just be more things that could go wrong. The Novak 6.5 system (single) is more than enough for the track. As a matter of fact a buddy of mine ran his ERevo in the truggy class this past weekend and tore them up. I think he ended up lapping the field by 3 laps in a 20 minute main......and there were some good drivers out there running truggy.
    momomotorsports - Slash - PE Slash 4x4

RC Qualifier
    Hey Momo, what do you estimate your top speed to be?

RC Competitor
    Wicked stills but i'd like to see some vid. I too hope to put my e revo on the track for some quality time with the nitro's. I too selected the Novak 6.5 with 14, 15, and 17 t pinions on the way. Being downunder has its drawbacks as i'm always waiting for parts. I reckon i spent more time lookin at it than driving it. Traxxas say they'll replace the faulty Titans.... Why would i do that? They shoulda come out with a stock Novak of your choice of size. Tailored vehicles... I still woulda bought one..maybe two

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by RevoRevHed
    Wicked stills but i'd like to see some vid. I too hope to put my e revo on the track for some quality time with the nitro's. I too selected the Novak 6.5 with 14, 15, and 17 t pinions on the way. Being downunder has its drawbacks as i'm always waiting for parts. I reckon i spent more time lookin at it than driving it. Traxxas say they'll replace the faulty Titans.... Why would i do that? They shoulda come out with a stock Novak of your choice of size. Tailored vehicles... I still woulda bought one..maybe two
    Here is a video of two ERevos putting it on a HPI ********....lol. Mine is the mostly yellow truck with checkers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnZ2wZfh4tQ

RC Qualifier
    Here's another video of that race. Sorry for the quality, I was not shooting it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS-56x6iKXs

RC poster
    Momo, nice job on the build....I watch a little of your race...Just a tip...Before I tell you I just need you to know that I have been racing 1/8 scale for 4 yrs straight...Yes 3 Nationals and series...yes against Bradley, Korn, Drake...No I am not the fastest, but boy did I learn from these guys....Your rear end of the truck is kicking your nose down....Stiffer spring in front or all the way around the same rate will help...Also when you go into a jump try letting off right before you hit the vert and get on it again to squat the rear before the launch...Just tryin to help....
    KYOSHO KMC AIRTRONICS BYRON'SFUEL GO ENGINES ALLSPEEDHOBBIES

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234