RC Competitor

"Revo" Integy aluminium sevo saver

Hi guys, I have a question to the ones who knows anything about the Integy Aluminium Alloy servo saver set for Revo, part no T3108B:
    I have got the E-revo and I want to put the Integy servo saver set, taking out the plastic stock servo saver from my E-revo, I noticed that it workes (turn the arm and the spring compress), easier and smoother than the Integy one. The Integy is a bit harder and stiffer , with the same stock spring, so the question is: does anyone know before I put the Integy one, if the Integy works better as the plastic stock saver (reliable) or maybe they are both the same? I hope that the one who has both, Integy and stock servo saver, understand what I mean (using the same stock spring)
    Thanks and have a good sunday to you all.
    P.S. ofcourse I meant seRvo saver....R= slipped away
    Last edited by takes2home; 08-03-2008 at 02:39 PM.

RC Champion
    it wont matter, it will be bent after the 1st jump or roll over and you will have the plastic one back in. So dont ponder it too much lol

RC Competitor
    So JaYJaY283 you say that the stock plastic one is better ...anyway?

RC Champion
    Ive never actually used the Integy erevo one, but it will look nice, then bend, disappointing you and swearing you off Integy parts. lol

RC Champion
    I have the proline one, it holds up very well and has the rigidity of being Aluminum.
    Run it, break it, fix it, love it :]=~