#3743X, 3743A Aluminum Steering Bellcranks

is there any chance that these will work on the 3905?/

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    In a box on Hwy 64.2 - Bashin' With Mike, Pat & Brad. hey i didnt start this.
    nope they wont.
    ADDICTED TO THE TWILIGHT SAGA

i thought so, just curious why traxxas didn't make for emaxx due to known steering issues.

RC Champion
    So I found these 3743a Bellcrank kits listed on Amain hobbies website as a fit for the Emaxx. I emailed Amain to find out if they actually do work and the reply I got is that they are compatible on both the Slash and Emaxx.

What I am not sure is whether the person who replied was actually knowledgeable or just read the same thing from their page that I read and stated this information as a fact.

I am of the assumption that if they worked on the Emaxx, Traxxas would list them on the accessories page with all the other compatible accessory parts.

I know this is an old thread I have dug up, but I wonder if anyone else has any experience with these. My sons Emaxx has terrible jamming problems with the steering linkage and I thought if I could find a good upgrade it would be a good way to fix it. thanks.
    http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread.php?536733

RC Racer
    Goalieman did an awesome build to fix slop and such on the steering. I am in the process of doing this same set up on my 3905. as for the fitment of the Slash and EMAXX. I can check it out tonight as I have extra Slash parts. If I have time I will follow up as soon as I can.
    If its under control, your not going fast enough!

RC Racer
    the aluminum bell cranks from golden horizon work great; but let me know if that traxxas part works!!!

Quote Originally Posted by akrimmel View Post
    i thought so, just curious why traxxas didn't make for emaxx due to known steering issues.
    Need to replace the 2 plastic bushing with bearings, cure 95% of steering slop.

Get 2 5x8x2.5mm bearings from Avidrc for $1 each or hit up your LHS for
    http://buy.traxxas.com/product_info....cgl8p6tnh2f4t5
    Look out for the tree/crunch!

LiPo? Naw NITRO!!