RC Competitor
    check it out fellas, my new integy lower front bulkhead, last piece to the puz zle

Last edited by cooleocool; 08-21-2008 at 07:12 PM. Reason: merge
    MY JATO IS NICER THAN YOUR JATO

RC Qualifier
    "I'm a million miles away son....ready to strike!"
    now if I can just get my eyes to focus..............

..........oh, it's not my eyes

RC Competitor
    sorrry about the image, i know its not up to my usual standards, i used my camera phone

RC Qualifier
    "I'm a million miles away son....ready to strike!"
    try again LOL

RC Champion
    I don't get it jatokilla. Every other thread on here is yours. LOL. One minute you talking about dragging, the next about top speed and then bling, bling and more weight. You can't accomplish all three at one time.

You need three Jatos dude. One for top speed, one for dragging and one for show.
    REVO LRP .30x

RC Champion
    ^^^^^^^^^^+1^^^^^^^^^^^^ I'll send u one but its COMPLETLY destroyed

RC Competitor
    revonitro, now you finally get it. Thats just what im doing, making the most outrageous and original jato there is and at the same time making it fast while looking good. I know I'm crazy, but I will not give in to weight ratios, extra mass, rpm's, torque, etc...... I'm going to prove to you guys and mostly myself that I can hit or break 70 with my set-up. If I don't, all that aluminum comes off and I try again.
    And yes, I am building another, simply because the next one will be even better, cause I'm learning from my mistakes. stock everything, cept the engine.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by jatokilla
    revonitro, now you finally get it. Thats just what im doing, making the most outrageous and original jato there is and at the same time making it fast while looking good. I know I'm crazy, but I will not give in to weight ratios, extra mass, rpm's, torque, etc...... I'm going to prove to you guys and mostly myself that I can hit or break 70 with my set-up. If I don't, all that aluminum comes off and I try again.
    And yes, I am building another, simply because the next one will be even better, cause I'm learning from my mistakes. stock everything, cept the engine.

your brave bro, really really brave.......
    My 0-60 mph is faster then your Bugatti Veyron.

RC Qualifier
    lol jatokilla, get a sponsorship from nasa, then you will win. but yea, my hobbyshop just got the integy aluminum bulkheads, they are excited about it lol. so many people crash jatos and it should be a hot product.

$40 retail
    #mphModel: 60NR, 62Jato, 51Revo, 36Slash, 35MiniT

easily bend = light weight = aluminium