RC Qualifier

Racing w/ RPM fronts or Traxxas? Spend much time on the track w/ either?

Just looking for any thoughts about on track performance w/ RPM vs the stockers. We have a very hard packed track and I'm almost afraid to switch back to the stock a-arms but one of my ball holes are stripped so I have to either switch back to stock or snag another front RPM set. I can buy two full sets of stockers for the price of the RPM left side alone..

Thanks!
    Neu 1515 2.5d & 1.5d, 2x MMM -sIck IaM

RC Racer
    Well performance should be very similiar but the RPM arms do flex a bit, if you have stock arms then use them now, & call RPM about your situation they should be able to replace the arm no charge..

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    In a box on Hwy 64.2 - Bashin' With Mike, Pat & Brad. hey i didnt start this.
    i run a set of flextek titanium arms. after some damage i had to send an arm off and ran the truck for some time with a mixed set of flextek upper arms and stock lower arms.
    ADDICTED TO THE TWILIGHT SAGA

RC Racer
    Wonder if you squirted some CA or Gorilla Glue in the hole then threaded the ball in and let it set if that would last? I've never stripped out an RPM arm.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by dave56bug
    Wonder if you squirted some CA or Gorilla Glue in the hole then threaded the ball in and let it set if that would last? I've never stripped out an RPM arm.
    I did that a few hours ago.. LOL we will see the next time I'm out If it comes out again I'll just switch to stock and send the bad RPM in for a free replacement.
    Neu 1515 2.5d & 1.5d, 2x MMM -sIck IaM