Thread: Jato Beadlocks

RC Racer

Jato Beadlocks

RC Enthusiast
    i do

RC Racer
    Sweet, do they work good? direct bolt on right

RC Enthusiast
    they work great for holding the tire on the rim. for the rears, you have to run them without the hex nut and just the pin. the fronts are not direct fit. the bearings are really tight going in, and for a proper fit, you'll have to drill out the axle hole to get a spacer to fit in or what will happen is the rim will bind up when you tighten the nut. i've yet to drill out the hole so i just run the front with a loose nut and its held for about 5 tanks. the offset doesn't look great either but i like them cause they hold on to tires a whole lot better than glue ever can and they use any 2.2 tire thats out there. i got badlands on the rear and proline edges on the front.

RC Racer
    Cool, looks great! I just ordered a set with red rings, my bodies all have red fading to orange graphics so that should look good. I have 12 aluminum beadlocks with 12mm hexxes, they work fine with adapters on the rear to clear the stub axle carriers and washers up front for shims. These new ones should be less hassle to run with the offset. I have imex g-hawgs, swamp-dawgs, hpi geolanders, and proline badlands for tires. I got alot of 12mm beadlocks for sale now, lol!