Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason1980 View Post

whats the body called and where'd you get it.

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by RCO666 View Post

What bodyshell is that?

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fulchis View Post
    Hello guys.

I recently mounted this E-Revo i want to share with you, hope you like it:

Hi I got that same body from proline correct? did you modify any body post or not needed.

Great paintjob

RC poster
    Here is my Revo 2 currently in the works. Bought this 3 months ago, ran it about 8 packs before I decided to start upgrading the car for my needs. The current theme is going to be more of what I call Mad MAXX R2. Got lots more parts ordered and I've already invested around $1200 in upgrades. I'll post more pics as this project progresses.

Last edited by jstubbs3; 08-08-2019 at 04:42 PM.

RC poster
    wgat tires are those on the 1/10?

RC poster
    I just got my first car and I got an E-Revo with a tork/Flux 2200 motor. From what I read it's a great motor bit might be too much for my 1/16? Any ideas or set up help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

RC poster
    I need advice all around. This car is awesome but it's a lot of car for me just learning. I can handle driving it. Just the tech side has me overwhelmed. So upgrades, do's and don'ts, suspension set up, etc. Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks

RC poster
    No non-picture posts. Pictures or links to pictures only. Any other posts will be deleted. Please keep the chatter to the forums.

Did a few changes to my ERBEv2 recently. Since my MXL-6S (MMv2) I transferred over died on me I had switched to an old F360C (MMv1) and ran that. It was a bit sketchy, so during a black Friday, got something new and also replaced the 2200kv motor as it was really whining.

Got it's first run in after that... it was cold out (35F).

Really love bashing this thing again now that I can run 6S without much worry.
    https://www.youtube.com/c/olds97lss

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by molikotigo View Post
    No non-picture posts. Pictures or links to pictures only. Any other posts will be deleted. Please keep my ip birthday wishes tneb the chatter to the forums.
    Any other posts will be deleted. Please keep the chatter to the forums.

RC poster

E Revo old version in Czech Paradise. 24.12.2019

RC poster
    Last edited by Dankur; 12-30-2019 at 11:51 AM.

RC poster
    Sorry, i can't insert a photo, pleas help me☹️ https://photos.app.goo.gl/E32mjqU8y7zr8BjC7

RC poster
    "Lead, follow or get out of the way".

Seems my image host doesn't like https anymore...

RC poster

2.0 RPM arms with integy P2 rockers, had clearance issues at full extension:

Atomik rockers, very minor clearance issue. Sanded a bit off the arms so the nut doesn't make contact:

I should have just bought stock arms... but figured I'd try the RPM ones since that's what I ran on all previous revo's. Still running stock axle carriers. I only replaced the arms because I ripped the pivot ball out of one last year. I band-aided it by putting a small ziptie in the hole, then screwing the ball back in. It held up fine, but I wanted to start this year with a solid truck vs carrying over last years band aids.

RC poster
    My R/C collection

FTX Brushless Vantage | Traxxas Rustler 4x4 VXL | Traxxas E-Revo 2.0

E revo 2.0 custom body

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    C.I. RC

Changed image hosting... redoing my last post:

2.0 RPM arms with integy P2 rockers, had clearance issues at full extension:

Atomik rockers, very minor clearance issue. Sanded a bit off the arms so the nut doesn't make contact:

I should have just bought stock arms... but figured I'd try the RPM ones since that's what I ran on all previous revo's. Still running stock axle carriers. I only replaced the arms because I ripped the pivot ball out of one last year. I band-aided it by putting a small ziptie in the hole, then screwing the ball back in. It held up fine, but I wanted to start this year with a solid truck vs carrying over last years band aids.

Got a new body installed finally. Have had it on the shelf since November 2019. Probodyrc indestructible body. Also installed a set of stock tires to try out. I never ran these before. I wrapped them with 500lb kevlar first to avoid blowouts. Added 1 tooth to the pinion to help compensate for the smaller OD, but ended up adding another tooth after running it so will be running 20/54 the next time out.

Didn't realize how much width these add to the truck... have a hard time fitting it in my hauler bag now. Comparison of 3.8" trenchers vs talon ext's:

After last weeks bash, I noticed the front was bottoming out hard, since I'm already running 70wt with vdk #3, thought I'd try changing the hole on the rocker to the middle one, which caused me to have to drop the roll center hole for the upper hinge pin for clearance. Also moved the lower pushrod to the tallest hole since the tires are smaller OD.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617