RC Qualifier

MMM cage availabilty?

As an owner of the "old" E-Revo who went brushless already with an MMM/Neu Combo I'm mostly wondering when the nice MMM cage will be available and probably the factory made cables coming with the new to-be-stock-MMM.

Do you think we have to wait for the BL E-Revo to come out before those parts will be readily available?

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    most likely yes. The MMM just got an overhaul that makes the case a bit bigger, so most likely, the bracket that holds it it will need to be reworked as well.

as for the factory cables, do you mean a battery harness?;(only with TRX connectors instead of deans)

if so, you will probably need to make your own. The v3MMM is rumored to use direct wires on the battery side. There was a problem in the v2 with the bullets on the battery side being too close to the heatsink and causing the possibility of a short across batteries.
    Last edited by HoovHartid; 10-17-2008 at 04:50 AM.
    be nice.

RC Qualifier
    Hey Hoov,

yea, I've made my own Y-harness for the batteries but I like the stock one and I'm pretty sure their soldering skills are better than mine

As for the heat sink, that's really bothering me as well... I tried to cover the bullets into some shring wrap but that only worked to an extend and I didn't want to put any more pressure on the heat sink or the bullet to get them further apart.

I'll exchange my v2 with a v3 when they produced some more I think.