RC Racer

SLASH --- RTR with Battery and Charger --- LOW PRICE!!!

I bought the truck about 2 months ago and to be honest I have a blast with it everytime I play with it. I just lost my job and cash is slim so the hobbies have got to go for now. Here is what I got:

The slash is RTR like it sits in the picture -- stock radio (red crystals), Venom 5000 battery pack, and the ProphetSport charger. Everything is stock excluding the shock oil and the diff grease. I am including my newest Venom 5000 battery that has maybe 2 charges on it and maybe a total runtime of 30 minutes. Also, the Dynamite ProphetSport 4 to 6 Cell AC/DC peak charger w/ the traxxas adaptor plug to charge the battery.

I have dialed in the shocks for my local track and the truck has performed excellent. I just replaced the spur gear, so you shouldn't have any of the normal problems right out of the box. This truck comes with the stock red body that has the normal bash marks on it, just so you know. The wheels are scratched from driving and the tires have about 50% tread left.

ASKING PRICE ---- $225 like it sits in the pics plus shipping. I live in the Dallas area and local pickup is cool with me. I want to keep the truck RTR, no parting out questions!! Just so you know, I have roughly $310 in the package and everything was bought new within the last 2 months.

Last edited by HDyfz450; 10-23-2008 at 05:08 PM.
    Full Trucker Effect across the USA!!!

RC Racer
    Sorry edit the asking price is $225, my math was was wrong into what I had in it... Have another battery pack if interested, they go for like $55-75 (depending on LHS or ebay). Also will come with the 35wt shock oil, extra stock wheel nuts, original owners manuals, sticker sheet, and packaged in the original box.... My guess shipping should be between $15 - 25 dollars, and local USA shipping only.

RC Qualifier
    if i told you i would have to kill you Port neches,texas now time to die
    i have a friend thats looking for a slash ill let him know and ill pm ya if he is interested

RC Racer
    thanks and pm me if needed.... this is a great starter package for someone just getting into the hobby or slash.

RC Qualifier
    any possible trades?

RC Racer
    In a place where I am planning my next RC aquisition...
    Sorry to hear about you bad luck man!!! Hope you get back on your feet and into RC with the quickness!!

Keep you head up!

RC Racer
    PM me on possible trades... Id like to keep the thread to cash offers...

Thanks paba60 for the nice words... Im still keeping my 1/12th scale buggy to go to the track with but the slash can be replaced when I get back up on my feet.

RC Racer
    offers anyone?

RC Qualifier
    what kinda run time you getting with the venom 5000?
    MMM/FLM 3905 E-Maxx
    Villan EX

RC Racer
    i run on a track with only WOT straight and I normally get about 25-35 minutes of play out of it. If I play at my house and depending on WOT i get about 25 minutes of play with it.

RC Racer
    Needs to go to a new home... any offers?

RC Enthusiast
    How fast is the slasher vs a Rustler Xl-5 with a 7.2V 3000NiMH battery.

I might be interested.

We are newbies and after driving my son's Rustler Dad now wants one. His says 35mph but not sure we get that speed with the stock car and the 7.2V 3000NiMH battery.

Thanks in advance . . .

RC Racer
    Not sure on that due to the fact that I have only the Slash and not a Rustler... I cant quote speed due the fact that I race on a track and only play around at home, I dont really worry too much about top speed. You might check what stock speed is or ask around but I do not know.

Also, guys I just started a new job so my response might be a little slow if you leave me a pm that help with quicker response. Thanks for the interest, still open to offers?

RC Racer
    In the Traxxas products section under features on the Slash it says it includes and optional 23 tooth pinion gear that is good for 30+ MPH with 7 cell battery. I would assume slower top speed in stock form...

For comparison, Traxxas advertises the Rustler as being capable of 35+ MPH with the optional 28 tooth pinion and a 7 cell battery. So they are somewhat close but the Rustler appears to be a bit faster.

Hope this helps!

RC Racer
    late trick or treat bump.... offers?

RC Racer
    Willing to sell without the charger and batteries? I run only lipos and have no use for them, I have cash and can meet you locally....I'm looking to order one by tomorrow from Tower ($175 shipped from them) So if you want some cash lmk...

RC Racer
    Been busy at work and haven't been in to check the forums much or play with my toys much... Any serious cash offers, would like to ship it Monday!!! Thanks Jason