RC poster

T-maxx 3.3 questions

i am new to this community and i am wondering if a t-maxx 3.3 has reverse or not, and if its good to drive all year round for its price

T-Maxx 3.3 model 4909 has reverse...Model 4908 does not have reverse. Drive all year round, do you mean in the snow?
    No slipper/tall gearing/power = broken parts.

RC Enthusiast
    Traxxas has a mod for reverse for the 4908 just check the new products page.
    IF IT AINT BROKE, HIT IT WITH A BIGGER HAMMER

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by ccKid
    i am new to this community and i am wondering if a t-maxx 3.3 has reverse or not, and if its good to drive all year round for its price
    The 4909 has reverse...problematic. If by year round you mean snow, rain, etc I would say no. If I had unlimited funds I would have bought both the nitro and electric versions. The E-Maxx is waterproof and is a year round vehicle. I still may have to pick one up though. Traxxas as a company and this forum are the best I have ever dealt with!
    T-Maxx 3.3; AE RC10T

RC Qualifier
    In my opinion, the T-maxx is great for all year round use. Just check out all the You tube video's of people having all kinds of fun with their maxx's in the snow. I use mine all year long. Its what i bought it for. Rain mud or snow, my T-maxx is good to go! For the price, you cant beat it. Its one truck you really wont regret.... As long as your mechanically inclined enough to deal with the trials and errors of tuning small engines.
    Mr nitro? Not since going brushless!

RC poster
    thanks for all the info guys i appreciate