RC Competitor

"Tekno RC Axle Carriers and 17mm Adapters" Issue

Hi,

Iíve bough the Tekno RC Axle Carriers and 17mm Adapters for the Revo , and when installing it, I noticed that the thurnbuckle hits the plastic parto of the outher ackerman holes and iím not able to attach it to the steering arm.(see picture)

The hollow ball of the toe llink is in the upper position according to instructions to eliminate the Gump steer in the 15ļ caster angle position

Anyone knows how is supposed to be attached?

Thank you

MMM Combo, SPC 8000/Intellect 5000, FUT 3PM FASST

RC Champion
    Traxxas knuckles only have one spot to screw in on and I think those tekno have 3 locations for that turnbuckle.. so just use the outer most set of holes and it should fit fine. In the hole you have it in it looks like you should be using the center hallow ball or have that one reversed (for fitting purposes).

RC Competitor
    the problem is that for using the other hole you need shorter thurnbuckles , which is not possible. And If I center the hollow ball, I loose the bump steer correction.
    I think only dremmelling would work, but I didn't thoght it would have been necesary if designed for the Revo...
    MMM Combo, SPC 8000/Intellect 5000, FUT 3PM FASST

RC Champion
    It might seem simple, but can you flip the hollowball around? That might eliminate the problem. Elsewise, I dunno, good luck!
    BMW E21 323i.. My baby.

Quote Originally Posted by rocky8333
    It might seem simple, but can you flip the hollowball around? That might eliminate the problem. Elsewise, I dunno, good luck!
    If he has it set correctly and then flips the ball around, then he will get bump steer.

-Brett
    4wd Sportmaxx 3.3
    E-Revo - Mamba Monster - Neu 4s