RC Champion
    Sandy, Utah you can find me at the construction bash site a lot

Do Other 2.2 tires work as well?

I was wondering if the other 2.2 tires made by proline such as the moabs or any other 2.2 tire would fit if I use 2.2 rims.... I want it to look like a corr car and not like a rustler or whatever but the new rims proline released are a bit expensive. I was looking for a tire that works on everyterrain and will not have decent tread life even under brushless conditions I want a good tire to race also but doesnt have too much traction enough for the car to role easely on the track or any other offroad place, I just want it to not spin out and still be able to do that drift kind of thing in the turns. Hope you can shosea tire that works for all of that if the stockers dont (do they?)
    Agree with slowenufs sig wheres the new 4 tec?

RC Qualifier
    proline makes a slash tire jatodood. switch i think its called yep. here

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXWBB8&P=7

RC Qualifier
    Anyone useing proline badlands on there slash? I wanna use them but i wanna make sure then dont stick out from the body. Rubbing isnt a problem for me i have found a way to solve that and keep eveything the same as stock hight.

Any help or pictures would really help.

Badlands are much taller than regular 2.2 tires, they would rub the body a lot even jacked up. I run Gladiators on the rear and Dirtworks up front, they work very well....

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by powerslider
    Badlands are much taller than regular 2.2 tires, they would rub the body a lot even jacked up. I run Gladiators on the rear and Dirtworks up front, they work very well....
    Like i said iv solved my rubbing problems that not a consern anymore, i just want to know if they will stick out from the body?

Quote Originally Posted by xxSLiMxx
    Like i said iv solved my rubbing problems that not a consern anymore, i just want to know if they will stick out from the body?
    They will fit under the body with the Rustler style/offset rims and Proline rims with the narrow hex adapters but just barely...