RC Enthusiast

Wiring Batteries In A Series

Can anyone help me figure out how to wire my batteries in a series for my Erevo? and if I have (2) 3s that I want to run as 6s, do I set my Low Voltage Cuttoff to 20v?

You can actually set set the LVC to 19.2 volts. Just remember, you don't want the batteries to go much below 3.2 volts per cell.

You will need something like this series connector. You can make one, or buy one. Make/buy it with whatever type of connectors you are using.

-Brett
    4wd Sportmaxx 3.3
    E-Revo - Mamba Monster - Neu 4s

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neeed4Speed
    Can anyone help me figure out how to wire my batteries in a series for my Erevo? and if I have (2) 3s that I want to run as 6s, do I set my Low Voltage Cuttoff to 20v?
    You can make one with 3 pieces of wire 2 Male connectors and 1 female connector of what you are going to be using..

First wire the 2 MALE connectors like this, the + from the 1st connector to the - on the second connector.. Then wire the - from the first connector to the - on the female connector, then the + on the second connector to the + on the female connector. You need 2 MALES for where you plug in your batteries and 1 FEMALE that goes to the ESC.

The picture carraig posted above shows you what it looks like when it's done.. this is something i just drew to help you out a bit.