Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Black Ice build

RC Champion
    DON'T SELL IT!!!!! I see getting rid of some of the stuff you don't use, but don't get rid of all of it, especially if it isn't a money issue! Your family seems to be everything to you, and I admire that, but think about it. You said your kid picked out some of the parts and helped you build it, and was delighted at the finished product. So it doesn't make any sense to sell it, even if you don't use it that much, again especially if it isn't a money issue. You will be disappointed like they will be. Think about it, if there isn't a dire need for money, it seems to mean a lot, and you won't get nearly as much as you paid for it. You said its a time issue, putting it on the shelf for a while will take care of that, just like selling it would take care of a money issue, only you will be able to take it down, dust it off, and enjoy it with your kids. I know it really isn't my place to say, I apologize for that, but I am pretty sure that you will regret it later. DON'T SELL IT!!!!!

RC Champion
    i 100% agree with Petox. Don't sell it man. Keep it for next year maybe or once your kids are older let them pull it it and try it.
    TRXnot so Newbie21

RC Qualifier
    Fairlane, First of all very nice truck. On your ebay ad you say that it is a 4 point chassis braces. If it is not a extended chassis isn't it only a 3 point. Just pointing that out so that someone will not think it is an extended chassis. You should just keep it although it looks like you have already made up your mind.
    FLM Tmaxx 3.3, Nitro Sport 2.5R, Electric Rustler.

Whoever is winning the auction currently must have just put a really high bid in in the beginning. They have been winning the auction the entire time. If its already at 250 without even being halfway done im sure it will go up quite substantially, most auctions do. Fairlane check your PM's.
    Some like R/C's that are fast, others like nitro

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Let's keep this on-topic, or I'll be forced to close it and issue warnings to those who steered it off course....
    Be vewy vewy quiet,
    I'm hunting trolls...

RC Qualifier
    just wondering what every happened with this? did you end up keeping it? or did you hit it up with the massive DE
    3.3 4908 MAXX

Ended up shelving it once its picture was put up on AddictedtoRC.com Dont know where she will end up but for now she is sitting on a shelf covered up.

RC Champion
    Why would Gary want it on his site for? I got issues w/ that F****N guy! Good to hear its still in the family.
    Am I done yet? The wife keeps telling me yes!

I guess cause all the FLM stuff came from Gary. I have no problems with him....he seemed like a nice guy to me.

RC Champion
    It took forever to get my combos from him and he gave me the run around to boot (read BS'd me alot). I'm glad to hear he treated you better. Anywho, no more rain...your truck is awesome!
    Am I done yet? The wife keeps telling me yes!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123