OK so now I am broke

Ok so went to the LHS tonight to do an ERP on a junk 2.5 I got in a trade and ended up buying a new Slayer ( will be here Wed. ) A sway bar kit for it. An EXO Carbon Fiber Wing for the T-Maxx and some fuel line. And I did get a new 2.5R also......So I will be joining the Slayer bunch soon!!

I hate when that happens lol. You go for one thing and come out with 10.

-Brett
    4wd Sportmaxx 3.3
    E-Revo - Mamba Monster - Neu 4s

RC Qualifier
    Even when I make a list so I don;t over do it I still end up finding something else I "need" .....lol Now I just say a way from Hobby shops till I have some money...

Congrats on the Slayer I love mine.

Mr Twister
    Slayer,ModSctSlash,AE8E, Spektrum DX3R

RC Qualifier
    thats y when i go i only bring how much i need.
    pm me with what BRUSHED motor for rusty

RC Racer
    i do the same thing i went to the LHS to get some fuel and ended up getting proline beadlocks and a desert rat body....
    Slayer with Picco .26
    want a jato!

RC Champion
    I went to the lhs to get a battery tray for the revo(mine was cut) for the revo but came out with a 68 camaro body for my rs4 super sport, fuel,new brakes, and another servo for the jato Now i go into there with only the amount of money that the part cost.
    You can only have 2
    Cheap-Performance-Reliability

I am going today to pick up the Slayer....just gotta remember to leave any and all ways to buy anything at home. lol

OK so I picked it up last night and I gotta say.....I was super surprised as to how wide the body is on it. I am used to trucks that the wheels hang out. Now to play the waiting game on good weather for break in. At least I picked up the sway bar kit for it to keep me busy with it till I can go out and break it in..

OK fresh outta the box pictures. Of course I had to put my lucky 13 on it and install the reciever battery. But she is minty fresh.....lol

RC Enthusiast
    watch ur drivlines.. they will fling off right off the bat.. shoo goo em or park it...till cvds com out..traxxas get two thumbs down for the design.. trust me

RC Champion
    amazing,i had almost 2 gallons through mine before my center shaft broke,do have rtv on the e-clips,but as i said before,did notice twisting on all drive shaft splines,but im not parking mine,bashing this weekend
    Master of Traxxas engine longevity....

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairlane
    OK fresh outta the box pictures. Of course I had to put my lucky 13 on it and install the reciever battery. But she is minty fresh.....lol

Hey Fairlane, them pics bring a little tear to my eye, when my baby was brand new (a month ago, LOL!), mine is the same color... Now a month later, she looks like she's been around the block one too many times... sitting in a corner with a smashed front bulkhead, broken front body mount and snapped bellcrank... it is better if no one asks why...

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayeroo
    it is better if no one asks why...

Why?

hehehe..
    Traxxas Slayer and Slash, Thunder Tiger Silver Fox

RC Champion
    exactly,enquiring minds want to know,lol
    Master of Traxxas engine longevity....

Ok so tomorrow I am gonna go out and break this monkey in. Tonight I am gonna install the sway bar kit.

Ok, Got the sway bars installed last night. Now if the weather is on my side today I can do break-in and then tune her up and see what she can do.

OK so I finished break in....I gotta say I am impressed with it except for the junk wheels. I have 2 broken wheels on it. Not enough to keep me from bashing it some more but one is cracked and the other is missing a complete chunk. Other than that I am really pleased. This this after a lil tuning will pull a really nice wheelie. Kinda cool seeing a wide heavy looking truck riding out a wheelie through the parking lot!! Now onto breaking in the new engine in the 4-Tec.....