RC Qualifier

Info before I buy E-Revo BL Edition

I have been into the Nitros for quite some time and got to run an HPI Flux over the weekend so its time to get a BL Revo to kick his rear.

Will the BL Edition Revo be able to flip over and land back on the wheels like the Flux can from a stand still. If so lets see it in a Video. I am not seeing any videos of the BL Edition Revo having that kind of power so just wanting to make sure it is as quick.

How long of run time have you been seeing with 2S 5000mAh Batteries?
    The diff betwen Men an Boys is the $ of Their Toys

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Hey Josh,
    Let me introduce you to my friend, brushlessman;
    http://monster.traxxas.com/showthrea...ight=back+flip

Its easier to see in post #15
    be nice.

RC poster
    I haven't seen a vid of the ERBE doing standing flips yet,but there are several vids of converted E-Revos doing so on Youtube.
    You should know though, the Flux's skill in doing standing backflips is partly because of it higher center of gravity. The ERBE is a bit lower, so it will take more throttle to do those flips.

Frankly, though, the guys that are doing those flips are putting their drivelines through ****. It's a terrific way to strip differential gears, blow u-joints, shatter drive-shafts, and spin out wheel hexes.

RC Qualifier
    The intention isnt to go out and do backflips from stand still I just havent seen Videos of the BL Edition doing them before so wanted to make sure that it had the power to do so. I would agree that the Revo is going to be lower CG than the Flux.

What are you guys seeing for run times on lets say a 2S 5000mAh LiPo?
    The diff betwen Men an Boys is the $ of Their Toys

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by joshlarsen
    The intention isnt to go out and do backflips from stand still I just havent seen Videos of the BL Edition doing them before so wanted to make sure that it had the power to do so. I would agree that the Revo is going to be lower CG than the Flux.

What are you guys seeing for run times on lets say a 2S 5000mAh LiPo?
    The Revo and Flux use the same motor/speed controller, so it has the same power capabilities.
    FLM EMBE / FLM Rustler / MERV / ERBE / Slash 4x4

RC Enthusiast
    i get over 1 hour of hard bashing out of two vampower 4s 3300 packs in parallel