RC Qualifier

Nitro Tuning Flow Chart - Printable Version

I had a hard time reading the original version of the flowchart that has been linked to so many times. I created a new flowchart using the information in the old one. I am not the original author of the flow chart or wish to take credit for it. Just spent some time making it readable and thought I would share.

I pasted the ppt flow chart into a word document that you can download. It is located at this link.
    http://www.rc-monster.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20153

Authorization Not Required.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    where did you find this? or did you redo your own idea of redck's flowchart...
    If you don't like Nitro, you don't like anything!

RC Qualifier
    Maybe you missed the part about me not being the original author above or all of my post. Once again, I am not the original author of the flow chart nor do I wish to get any credit for it.

This is the original flow chart that I took the information from and made it larger so I could read it when printed out.

http://www.rcnitrotalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60832

So to answer you question, No it is not my own idea of someone elses flowchart. Is is a larger version of someone elses flowchart. It is the same flow chart that is in some of redck1979 posts if that's a question of yours also. Redck1979 also stated (as I did) he is not the original author or wishes any credit for creating the flow chart.

Edit:
    In addition to the flow chart, the link above contains some other useful information concerning nitro rc.
    Last edited by Gee; 04-13-2009 at 04:23 AM.
    Authorization Not Required.

RC Qualifier
    You know that you can click the original and it gives a nice A4 full page print out.

Nice effort though, this chart has been a saviour to me as I have got to grips with tuning and I am sure many others have followed it with success.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    thought you made it simpler or something... missed all the text you wrote, just checked out the chart... my mistake...
    If you don't like Nitro, you don't like anything!

Thanks Gee for sharing this one
    i highly appreciate such way of thinking and sharing these things with others
    from anyone.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by a-x-l-e
    You know that you can click the original and it gives a nice A4 full page print out.

Nice effort though, this chart has been a saviour to me as I have got to grips with tuning and I am sure many others have followed it with success.
    as mentioned by a-x-l-e there is a direct link to a full page printout just above the smaller image in my tuning post...also i have my "home page" on my profile set to a direct link to it as well...so anyone can click on my name in any post, then click on the link to it...

here is a direct link to the full sized printable version <~~

on another note great work on the "remix" so to say on the tuning chart Gee...
    "Growing OLD is mandatory, Growing UP is optional"

RC Racer
    so if my jato idles good and has good top end,blue smoke all the time but bogs on take off i have to lean the hsn 1/8th turn?? ive been tryin the lsn to fix it but to no avail

RC poster
    Man I wish I had this chart in a CLEAR version..

Its so blurry I can't read one sentence

Even zoomed in

Quote Originally Posted by Bluetickduke View Post
    Man I wish I had this chart in a CLEAR version..

Its so blurry I can't read one sentence

Even zoomed in
    Here is the pdf link: https://www.rctalk.com/misc/tuning-flowchart.pdf

tuning-flowchart