Thread: Servo question

RC Competitor

Servo question

Now that my revo is just about finished I'm thinking that I might want to upgrade my servos. Does anyone have any suggestions as to some strong servos that can be screwed right in with out having to do any modifications? Also, how do I upload pictures to the threads? I would like to share my build with you guys. Being that the chassis isn't lexan I'm hoping that the rubberized truck bed liner I sprayed it with holds up.
    Slash 2wd
    Chase9Elliott
    Brett"theJet"Hearn

Quote Originally Posted by Junior3815 View Post
    Now that my revo is just about finished I'm thinking that I might want to upgrade my servos. Does anyone have any suggestions as to some strong servos that can be screwed right in with out having to do any modifications? Also, how do I upload pictures to the threads? I would like to share my build with you guys. Being that the chassis isn't lexan I'm hoping that the rubberized truck bed liner I sprayed it with holds up.
    I use a Savox 1212SG with 638 oz of torque but in reality you should be good with a single servo over 300 oz torque , works great for single servo conversion bout 90 dollars. To upload pictures use Tapatalk.

VROOOMMMM