RC Competitor

First Video Attempt

Hi guys!
    A few months ago I came by here to ask a few questions about the Slash. Was deciding between the Slash and the Rustler. With your help I chose the Slash, and have been VERY pleased......except I think I need another, as the boyfriend has taken a liking to it also!!!

I promised some of you a video when I got a camera, so here goes...nothing great, but for a first attempt it's not too bad. And yes, boyfriend is driving, I am filming.....I told you we need another one!!!

If something gets in your way-don't forget-TURN!

RC Champion
    anyone else love the fact that the truck rarely lands on it's side? Most of all, a good percent of the time the truck is flipped it lands on all four tires.
    I'm Baaaaaaack!

RC Qualifier
    Nice first vid.

I need to find one of those ramps for myself.

RC Competitor
    BigDaddyMaxx-- anyone else love the fact that the truck rarely lands on it's side? Most of all, a good percent of the time the truck is flipped it lands on all four tires.
    We beat the snot out of that truck Sunday, and it just coming back for more! Durability is unbeleivable. It is balanced real well for jumping too. Only thing that went wrong yesterday, we had a screw on one of the arms that would start to back out, so had to check on it once in a while. We jumped Friday and Saturday too......we did have 3 popped shock caps those days. We bought a set of Big Bores for it Sunday morning, and decided to run it with stock shocks until another cap went. Well, after about 6-8 battery paks we are still running stock! I love that truck

Friday night we also jumped the Erevo and the Emaxx.....Erevo is fine....Emaxx, not so much. It is in two pieces on the work bench as I type , rear bulkheads. We may end up with another Slash yet! I remember when I was looking at the Slash, someone on here told me they are like potato chips, you can't have just one....now I think I know what they were talking about!
    If something gets in your way-don't forget-TURN!