RC Racer

Losi Zombie tires...which rims?

Hi Guys, I picked a set of these http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...EARCH=5375r+++ yesturday at my LHS and love them (compared to stock).

I also have a brand new set of Zombies laying around and need some help on choosing a good set of rims. Any suggestions or links would be much appreciated!

I also have a set of Badlands I'm looking to bake off my old emaxx rims and install on some rims recommended here.

Will the tires mentioned above fit on 40 series rims?

Thanks in advance

Alex
    Sig edited for content.

RC Champion
    No , the 40 series wheels will be too big for the Zombies or the Badlands ....

You need standard MT wheels or "MAXX" size wheels , though some have been putting the Badlands tire onto J Concepts Rulux halfup wheels but I think they are a smaller diameter than the 40 series wheels .
    At WARN 80% and climbing !

RC Racer
    Thanks JATO33, so the J Concepts Rulux halfup wheels are smaller in diameter but more wide? I'm looking for more tire on the road.
    Sig edited for content.

RC Qualifier
    i just ordered those tires too! They grip great. I ordered rpm black revolver rims for them
    4Sale: 3.3 Trans/Opti-drive, EZStart

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    No, the 40-series wheels are EXTREMELY wide, much too wide for the Badlands...the JConcepts Rulux Half-Ups are about the same width as standard MT wheels.
    Project: BL Revo Race Quad & BL G-Maxx G3R CF Revo

RC Racer
    Thanks Revo!

Quote Originally Posted by CBHVR6
    i just ordered those tires too! They grip great. I ordered rpm black revolver rims for them
    They do grip great! The only problem is I purchased them glued and under 6s power one of the tires came off the rim on a tumble. I caught the edge of the wheel on pavement and scuffed it up. Nothing a little sand paper and CA glue couldn't take care of.
    Sig edited for content.

RC Qualifier
    With the ERBE you cannot buy the pre-glued tire/rim combos, they dont last!
    buy the tires seperate from the rims and then tape the tires before gluing.
    I taped and glued my badlands to my rulux half ups and under 6cell lipo power i still have not broken a bead
    Revo 3.3,slayer,ERBE,
    Slash 4x4 RTR and Platinum

RC Racer
    Yah, my next set will be glued and taped. I did that to my Phaltlines and havn't had a problem.
    Sig edited for content.