Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    so i bet its not even in stock yet, but coming anyday now

RC Qualifier
    it was instock when i ordered it and sofar i havent gotten any backorder notification
    Dye-no-mite Pow-er Go Fast, Wirrrrr Screeeech BOOM

lol sorry, missed that you were able to order 1

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by dr.bjm
    Align Motor Heat Sink, 420-430L [AGNK10175A]
    Yep, that's it.

RC Racer
    The one listed in the post above me fits with no modification? ^^^
    Jato3.3, REVO VXL, E-REVO, hpiRS4 drifter

RC Champion
    What's the verdict on the TheToyz heatsink and fan for the MERV?
    ERBE, E-Slayvo Pro, Ext Stampy, 2xMERV's.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by jpoprock
    What's the verdict on the TheToyz heatsink and fan for the MERV?
    I've had those on my Mini Slash and MERV for a about a week now and they've been great. Only problem is I used to run a New Era 3 point roll bar and the fan won't fit on if you have one of those. The heat sink would still fit but you had to remove the fan. Of course neither will a slipstream body so ya I tossed the roll bar.

RC poster
    does anyone know a shop in europe what would have the Yeah Racing 380 Heatsink? i have only found the in rcmart, but im not ordering anything from there 'cus i takes a month till i receive my order...

RC Champion
    I'd have to look at my two heat sinks for my MERVS... but on one, I use two of these Integy's that I used to use on my EZ Start motor for bling. They are for the RC18T. On my other MERV I use this heatsink I aquired for a VXL sized can I had lying around, that is also made by Integy (FYI... these are about the ONLY things I would consider buying by Integy!). I bent it into shape to fit the MERV can, and used Thermal grease to fill any gaps. Works well, but doesn't fit SUPER tight. It does transfer a lot of heat though. So even though it doesn't fit "snap tight" it works, and looks cool. The first ones I linked fit snap tight. I find it best to mark the motor where you want the heat sink to go, then remove the motor and slide it on from the rear. This works well if you have to bend it to fit tightly, when snapping it on changes the bend you just created.

It's rude and crude.. but it works! and I made use of some heatsinks I had lying around doing nothing.
    ERBE, E-Slayvo Pro, Ext Stampy, 2xMERV's.

RC Qualifier
    Curious if anyone can confirm whether the Yeah Racing "380" size sinks actually fits the Velineon brushless. Has anyone tried it out?

Tia

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonraker View Post
    These are 2 Align heat sinks for the TREX 450 motor. The model is K10175TA. First you must dremel a little bit where the left screw touches the left heat sink (see picture), then it will be a perfect fit. After 10 minutes of bashing, the heat sinks were very hot, so they must be doing their job.

Just ordered 2 of the Align heat sinks for the MERV. My temps are pretty good, under 150 running hard on 3S but the coolers the better and I want to try out some different tire/wheel combs.

Is thermal paste necessary?
    Last edited by CosmosGoat; 03-20-2011 at 09:13 PM.
    HPI Baja 5B SS
    Traxxas MERV
    Losi Micro DT

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmosGoat View Post
    Just ordered 2 of the Align heat sinks for the MERV. My temps are pretty good, under 150 running hard on 3S but the coolers the better and I want to try out some different tire/wheel combs.

Is thermal paste necessary?
    If you want the heat sink to work properly then yes, the paste is a must. With out it you wont get the full advantage of heat bein transferred from the motor to the heat sink.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by tha-mule View Post
    If you want the heat sink to work properly then yes, the paste is a must. With out it you wont get the full advantage of heat bein transferred from the motor to the heat sink.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    10-4 thanks.
    HPI Baja 5B SS
    Traxxas MERV
    Losi Micro DT

RC Racer

Got the heat sinks installed. They fit great and cover almost the whole can.
    HPI Baja 5B SS
    Traxxas MERV
    Losi Micro DT

RC Enthusiast
    I am thinking about installing a pair of the Align heatsinks on the stock velinon as well as adding a sidewinder sv2. Am i going to run into unforseen problems or space issues?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123