is this kind of fuel available in U.S or U.K -?

hay guys in the united states or u.k ... anybody tried "Dynaglo" nitro fuel ?
    http://www.modeltechnics.com/glowfuel.htm

the one i bought is 25% with 8% E.D.L oil in addition to the caster oil, so i don't know what is the E.D.L for as long as the caster oil is already present ??

sidewinder fuel becomes rare here so i bought this as an alternative.

RC Qualifier
    I use that stuff in the UK. It works fine.
    O.S .18TZ Powered Jato
    Simple as.

Thanks man i was in need to know if such product sold out in big countries.

RC Racer
    Looks just the stuff i use only mines big bang

That Tree Came Out Of No Where.

RC Qualifier
    From what I have read it gets mixed reviews in the UK. Its readily available and fairly cheap. Based on opinions I have read, if you are going to use it go with the Big Bang.

Quote Originally Posted by a-x-l-e
    From what I have read it gets mixed reviews in the UK. Its readily available and fairly cheap. Based on opinions I have read, if you are going to use it go with the Big Bang.
    the only provided here from this brand is the dyanglo a-x-l-e.. i guess that i'm out of options.
    ... but why is the big bang better than this ? isn't it all 25% ?

RC Qualifier
    I think its to do with the oil content. As with all things on the internet, the only way of finding out if its good or not is to use it. I can't imagine it will be too bad as it is widely used and distributed in the UK but I have read comments saying it is only good for lighting the BBQ with.

Update us when you try it as I am nearing the end of my Sidewinder so will be in need of a new fuel soon, I got the last of the Sidewinder from my lhs and he won't be stocking it again as the suppliers have upped their minimum order to a crazy amount of fuel that he does not have the room to store.

Quote Originally Posted by a-x-l-e
    ... I have read comments saying it is only good for lighting the BBQ with.

anyway, i'l try it because i had already bought 2 gal...
    it looks that you're exactly like my situation : runing out of sidewinder then waiting for the lhs get some stock, and have no other option than getting this available brand.

i'm optimistic, as it's widely distributed in u.k

RC Qualifier
    Well, fortunately in the UK you can mail order fuel although it is quite expensive as it has to come courier rather than standard postal service. Its not so bad if you order a few gallons but it does mean you can't risk buying a fuel that you have only heard bad things about and never experienced first hand as it costs the same to ship 1 litre as it does 2-3-4+gallons and you can potentially stand to loose a lot of money if you make a mistake.

I am sure the MT fuel is equally as good as others, I guess Byron or O'Donnel is the preferred brand, Top Fuel is not available in the UK, this was confirmed by Traxxas UK so what my Jato was using before I got it I don't know, the seller told me it was 33% Top Fuel .

A new fuel has just been launched in the UK, not sure if its available internationally or not, you can read about it here.....

http://www.mirageracing.com/piw.php?partNo=OP2002

RC Champion
    Towerhobbies ships fuel also, international shipping maybe expensive, so buy in bulk

RC Qualifier
    Don't they limit you to domestic land freight only? I always thought flying explosive content was a big no no.

RC Champion
    Now that I think of it, it might be, but they may do by sea

Quote Originally Posted by iracechevys
    Towerhobbies ships fuel also, international shipping maybe expensive, so buy in bulk
    no, there's no online hobby shop welling to ship fuel by air . it's a hazardous material that cannot be shipped via air planes.

Now that I think of it, it might be, but they may do by sea
    i wish if it's possible to buy fuel by sea way... but it will take several months to get here.

RC Champion
    That sucks, just though I would mention because i bought like 5 gallons from Tower before

i'm even mad & angry Saudi Arabia is the largest oil producer in the world also the a leading country in the petrochemical industry and got around 1/4 of the worlds reserve and doesn't make nitro fuel

RC Champion
    lol nitro isnt really made of crude oil from what i know, most of it is all chemicaly combined agents, ex. nitromethane

lol nitro isnt really made of crude oil from what i know, most of it is all chemicaly combined agents, ex. nitromethane
    it's a part on petrochemical industry. here there's 3 big cities built for housing those works in the ultra huge petrochemical plants.