RC Racer

Promatch Racing Order

I placed an order for two batteries for the Mini Revo on Tuesday. And I was wondering if anyone knows if you can cancel orders from there. Because I can get a Rustler VXL and Speed T both for cheaper than how much a Revo would be.

Thanx

RC Racer
    gonna have to email them and ask. That is why I didn't order from them. I can't make myself buy something from a place that doesn't even have a telephone.

RC Racer
    That is one of things that keeps me from giving Pro-Match business. I wanted to make a minor change to a previous order buy my emails were ignored. All you can do is try... but email is your only option. When I have recieved a response it was in the 3-7 day range.

RC Qualifier
    I ordered some the night you posted up your thread about them AMG, it takes a few days for him to process. You will get an email about what you ordered and then later an email from a shipping company about when it shipped. Mine shipped Wednesday I should have them tomorrow or Monday hopefully.

Pro-Match has great service I have ordered from there before with success and a great product.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by ProcessRacing
    I ordered some the night you posted up your thread about them AMG, it takes a few days for him to process. You will get an email about what you ordered and then later an email from a shipping company about when it shipped. Mine shipped Wednesday I should have them tomorrow or Monday hopefully.

Pro-Match has great service I have ordered from there before with success and a great product.
    I never got a email of what I ordered. And I ussually get emails from Jeff every few hours or atlest once a day when I email him. I emailed him he replied saying who are you. I got the slow $4 shipping to Canada so I doubt it got shipped yet.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Try contacting the distributor. They'll know their policies better than the Traxxas forums.
    Be vewy vewy quiet,
    I'm hunting trolls...