Thread: Questions?

RC Racer

Questions?

#1 How fast would I be going with two ***** or Rhino 3s 1600mah Lipo's? I know for the 2 nimh it would be 50mph, with lipos would it be 55 to 60.
    #2 Are there Wheelie bars for this car, if not what is it sliding off.

sorry if the topic has been beatin to death

RC Competitor
    it would be slower then the two nimh's as you can not run the 3's in series...so you would have 11.1volts instead of 14.4volts.
    HPI E-Firestorm
    1/16 VXL Slash
    V3 Bonzer

RC Racer
    maxamps claim speeds up to 60+ with the 3s lipo's. When I talked to the rep about it all the testing was done by Traxxas and wasn't sure what gearing they were running when Traxxas tested.
    E-Maxx Wicked Fun
    Mini E-Revo Freaking AWESOME!

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by SpdFrkRR
    maxamps claim speeds up to 60+ with the 3s lipo's. When I talked to the rep about it all the testing was done by Traxxas and wasn't sure what gearing they were running when Traxxas tested.
    LOL nothing like posting results of someone elses testing. then claiming and promising results based on their testing when you dont know the statistics of the test conditions. LAME

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by sgt.eldridge
    LOL nothing like posting results of someone elses testing. then claiming and promising results based on their testing when you dont know the statistics of the test conditions. LAME
    Hey Sgt you taken a shot at me or just making fun of their results and how they were achieved?
    E-Maxx Wicked Fun

RC Competitor
    Seriously...
    Rusty VXL
    1/16 Revo
    ERBE

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by SpdFrkRR
    Hey Sgt you taken a shot at me or just making fun of their results and how they were achieved?
    it is a shot at maxamps. (as long as that was the rep you are talking about)

RC Competitor
    I have seen rader runs from bigsquid and it was like 40mph on one 3s and 50mph on two 2s or two nimh...
    HPI E-Firestorm
    1/16 VXL Slash
    V3 Bonzer

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by ////AMG
    #2 Are there Wheelie bars for this car, if not what is it sliding off.

sorry if the topic has been beatin to death
    as far as i know there are no wheelie bars for this vehicle.
    Remember to drive it like you stole it

RC Racer
    it is a shot at maxamps. (as long as that was the rep you are talking about)

Yes when I was asking some questions that was one of them on how the results were achieved and what gearing and there was no direct answer other then it was done by Traxxas R&D. I would like to know what the gearing combo was and if there were any temp issues.
    E-Maxx Wicked Fun

RC Racer
    So for speed the batteries I should be setting up with is two traxxas ones? What about 2 cell? I can get two 2 cells for the price of one traxxas.