Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RC Qualifier
    A lot of people use either the hitec hs85-mg or the hs82-mg. I myself use the hs85-mg and with a hitec alu servo horn it works perfectly.

RC poster
    has anyone tried the Savox SH-1290MG? It looks like it is on the outside of the max length and width (40.3x20x37.2mm) With some mods I think this could fit and work as a fast single servo. Then again for the size could there be something stronger in the .06-.09 range?

RC Qualifier

Thumbs up

Wow this is an old post!

Yea I like Savox servos. If it fits it would certainly be a good upgrade... Who tries it?

By the way I have been running mainly a Traxxas dual servo setup on both of my MERVs for over two years now (see previous page for details). This is a proven simple waterproof solution to provide more turning torque. A must from my point of view as I often run oversize tires and I love running in the snow too!
    What have you learned today?

RC Competitor
    Do you have any servo centering problems or have them fighting one another for center? looking at your previous post pic it doesnt look adjustable or am i missing something?

RC Qualifier
    Good point, the link need adjustment to prevent them from fighting each other. I am using the RPM links, they provide half-turn adjustment.

You only need it on one side :

RC Competitor
    Awesome, thanks for the further details. looks great and will check into those..

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Papino View Post
    ... I am using the RPM links, they provide half-turn adjustment.
    Correction, they are GPM

http://gpmracing.com.hk/catalog/prod...oducts_id=6188

or

http://gpmracing.com.hk/catalog/prod...oducts_id=5093

... do not buy the alu version
    Steal is proven.
    Titanium must be good also.
    Last edited by Papino; 02-19-2012 at 10:28 PM.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by BigT4471 View Post
    I recently installed a dual stock servo setup in my mini. I set the second servo up on the aux channel so I could center them individually. I thought at first everything was fine but noticed some glitching today. When I got home from bashing I swapped the receiver out but that was not the issue. I made this video showing the problem but then figured out that pushing the 2 servos seems to overload my esc. Here is the video. After I made this video I unplugged one servo and the problem was gone. I thought maybe bad servo but it doesn't matter which one I unplug. What do you think??

I noticed by looking at your receiver that you are running a Spektrum receiver. The receiver is your problem. You need to add a capacitor to your receiver to compensate for the voltage loss you are encountering. This will fix the problem you are having with that. I have problems with Spektrum every time I use a high current servo. So 2 servos will surely over work your receiver.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12