RC Competitor

Question Driveshaft problem??? Please help!!!

Okay, on the back two axle drive shafts on my slayer where the wheel spindle and the main shaft connect, there is a hinge pin with e-clip on the ends holding it in. At sometime when I was driving the e-clips had fell and the hinge pin had fallen out and my drive shaft fell apart. I am going to buy new pins and clips, but why is this happening, and have any of you had this happen too? It is kinda a **** off, because I just got my slayer a week ago, and I am already having stupid problems... Any advice would be great.
    Jato 3.3 and Slayer

Sounds like you are also plagued with the crappy E clip issues. This is the exact reason why I called up FLM and got them to start making CVD kits for the Slayer. Now I have no E clip or driveshaft issues what so ever. I also tested the Protos for them and they are Grade A++++++ stuff.

About 90% of us have had this problem.

There's no pictures for them yet but if you want I can PM you the pics of mine.
    http://fastlanemachine.com/PublicPor...2/Default.aspx

RC Racer
    I went to the hobby shop and got some small allen bolts and nuts(replacing the pins and e clips) and loctited the nuts on. I have about 1 1/4 gallons on mine and not a problem yet!
    8ight B2.0,8ight T2.0,XXXSC,Rustler,Micro T and B

RC Qualifier
    I think Krogoth might be onto another mod to fix the problem too.... Check this out!

RC Racer
    w00t. My name got dropped. Yeah, I, going to try trimming some Summit driveshafts to fit when I get them in. Gonna be a few weeks. Being in Iraq kinda sucks.
    Slayer (OS .21TM)
    Bandit (Roller)

RC Competitor
    Its okay I think I figured out a possible fix, I bought new pins, and when I put the little e clips on I covered the ends in CA glue and that is holding the clips on pretty good for the last 4 tanks of fuel...
    Jato 3.3 and Slayer