RC Racer

not sure what to do

i have a old emaxx and after 5 years (i think) of bashing the titans have died. the shafts have so much play their unusable. so since i dont race and i dont go for speed i just craw on rocks and play in the sand and drive in the woods just bash i guess, would be better to get titans or upgrade to a ezrun 80a combo? i want longer run times so i think the ezrun would be worth it for long term reliability. i run 6 cells whats u guys ideas or suggestions?

RC Qualifier
    the ezrun is good but i also love my hv 6.5 pro
    HV-MAXX,MM RUSTY,MERV,BAJA SS, F104,B4,MINI T

RC Qualifier
    It really depends on how much money you want to put into your 3906. With a brushless upgrade, you will be wanting or more likely needing to upgrade your drivetrain at some point. If you aren't looking for major performance gains, you might just want to get a couple of Revolver 650 motors from Kershaw, they will last much longer than the Titans with proper break-in and care, and also give a mild boost in performance. They will mount right up to your old motor plate and run on you existing ESC. Depending on what batteries you have, they may not handle a brushless system very well anyway.

RC Racer
    The ezrun is so cheap I can't say I wouldn't recommend going that route.

Then again, I am 110% happy with my titans on 2x 2s lipo.

RC Racer
    if i get new titans do i just need 2 of the same models or one normal and one of those reverse ones?

RC Qualifier
    If you just want to get new Titans, they are part # 3975. You don't need the reverse rotation motor, that is for the E-Revo.

Link to Part #3975

Link to Kershaw Designs Revolver 650s motors