Stripped a rim need replacements

Quick question i cannot believe they do not specify on their website, but to clarify the AKA 1/8th buggy rims are 17mm hex rims correct? Im thinking of picking up a couple pairs for my slayer and just want to confirm before i order.
    Thanks in advance... any suggestions as to which to go with? Im thinking of the city blocks up front and ibeams in the back for some tail happy driving. Anyone used these guys how do they stand up to bashing?

I am replacing the sc8 rims that i have no my slayer after finding a stripped rim, was loose at some point and took just about all the hex area out of the rim on me... didn't have those very long either.
    (RAH) (AH) + [ROMA (1+MA)] + (GA) + (OOH)(LA)

RC Qualifier
    What you could do is glue the plastic hex into the wheel, I've done that before and worked just fine. Most 1/8 scale buggys wheels are 17mm hexes. I recently bought some cheapos of ebay from Supra Sales, 14.99 plus 8.99 shipping for the whole entire set! Or you could get pro's for 27.99 and same on shipping and those are soft compound versus medium compound. So far they have worked great.
    HPI BAJA 5T->
    E-Flite 400 3D->
    MERV->
    VXL Blitz

im using the trx 17mm adaptors so gluing isnt an option for me

Yeah Supra Sales 1/8 buggy tires and wheels will fit fine with the adapters you have. I'm running the same combo. I'm only using the Racing Spikes all around and they hook up pretty good. Or you could go with the Big Blocks which are a knock off of Proline Badlands.
    Last edited by CarGuy7a; 07-16-2009 at 09:36 PM.

Ended up going with some AKA 1/8th buggy rims and tires. Heard some good things about them and decided to go with them after seeing a nice shipment of them show up at the LHS.