RC Racer

Omg Online Gaming!!!

IM SO SICK OF GETTING KICKED OUT OF GAMES FOR NO FREGIN REASON!!! IT'S SO FREGIN ANNOYING! WHY DO PEOPLE HATE ME?
    Has this ever happened to you? Seriously... Why does everytime I play armagetron, I get kicked because people feel like they need to kick me just because im the last one standing eveytime. IM ABOUT TO STOP PLAYIN THIS STUPID GAME! WHY DID I START?
    Im done venting... Ppppppffffttttt...
    14.4v dewalt, e-maxx
    Xbox 360 garp21

In a box on Hwy. 64 bashin' with Bradley Youngskins!
    Nah, never played games like that. But i can see how it totally sucks dude! Sorry to hear that man.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by code maxx
    IM SO SICK OF GETTING KICKED OUT OF GAMES FOR NO FREGIN REASON!!! IT'S SO FREGIN ANNOYING! WHY DO PEOPLE HATE ME?
    Has this ever happened to you? Seriously... Why does everytime I play armagetron, I get kicked because people feel like they need to kick me just because im the last one standing eveytime. IM ABOUT TO STOP PLAYIN THIS STUPID GAME! WHY DID I START?
    Im done venting... Ppppppffffttttt...

does you game of choice haved bracketed skill levels? Since you are a little higher on the gaming curb than most. That will allow you to play again more equal payers. No one wants to win or loose everytime.
    Pay It Forward.

RC Racer
    same thing happens to me on left 4 dead on the 360 ill join then i just get kicked i dont know why... just thought id let you know your not the only one
    what smells like supdawg???

RC Racer
    The game bassically has a list of servers. Some are hosted by clans but I was playing one for ctf (capture the flag). So it was a team game. My team mates (I now call them team meats), were somewhat better players than me but they died alot. They were saying that I was camping (not doing anything, just waiting it out), or tking (team killing), but I was more foucusing on either defending the defence or attacking the other teams base with the others. BUT THERE WERE NO OTHERS! Thats why im mad. Im tired of them blaming it on me that their dead. People are always saying"IM SO PRO!, IM G, IM GANGSTA MAC DADY PRO MASTER!" They suck. If they're that good, they should be doing better.
    This is the game im talking about.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIzVG...eature=related

Same thing with halo 3. If you joina game with a friend and there usually pro. They have a free for all game of slayer, and if you lose for any reason, they boot you no questions asked and ridicule you. Yet people somehow enjoy this... I just wanna find these people who just booted me and beat them with my afro and my pick. No point in being that mean.
    Last edited by code maxx; 07-18-2009 at 10:14 PM.
    14.4v dewalt, e-maxx
    Xbox 360 garp21

RC poster

Wow

i hate wow at points cuz at lvl 80 it freackin sucks cuz u cant kill any thin so u ada play wow untill u hit 80 but if u dont then **** the computer

It's just a game and in the grand scheme of things really is not a big deal at all.
    I don't play computer or console games as I would rather do something constructive that engages the brain and exercises the body.
    The Super Derecho

Gaming to some is a hobby or a life style. People always seem to complain about gamers. I never seen a gamer be the bully in school, it was always the sport jocks. What about the people that spend all their spare time at the clubs or partying? What about the people so crazy with sports or celebrities? Gaming is constructive for the brain, just like radio control cars. You have to think.
    Simply the best. The beautiful Traxxas SRT and TCP

RC Racer
    I dont see why people get all over gamers, for playing games. It's not a bad thing. They say it makes you stupid but they do have educational games to- Brainage1, brainage2, big brain academy, cooking mama, etc... It is also physical. You move your fingers. But what does the wii do. Now you have to stand up and do the stuff. Also the wii fit board, bolling ball, wii guns... Is that not physical. The fact that your usually looking at the screen and not the controller gives you better hand-eye cordination. Also with your feet with the racing wheel and feet pedal set for xbox360. Also with guitar hero. Now your holding a massive controler, thus widening the space needed to move your fingers, hands, and arms. Now you know your hands better because you use them more and you can put that stuff into real world applications. They can also boost selfesteem and confidence because people who always want to win that next lvevel, they belive they can do it, and they do. Im sure if there werent video games, something in the world would be different in a bad way. Im not saying that I do this stuff allday and dont get up and do other physical stuff. Im not fat at all. Im quite fit. I go to the gym with my dad on saturdays, ride my bike with friends (or alone, sometimes preffered), test out creations, or play with my rc.
    Last edited by code maxx; 07-19-2009 at 07:38 AM.
    14.4v dewalt, e-maxx
    Xbox 360 garp21

RC Qualifier
    i hate games like that, my friend made me get a game calld axis and allys (spelling is wrong but close) and i cant play 1 game without being kicked, it is the worst game ever, i will never play it again.
    the game is like halo wars but halo looks much better

RC Champion
    Take it as a comploment.

RC Qualifier
    yes it is. the power of kicking should not be in the hands of the players

I can't wait to get my Xbox360 Elite fixed so I can play Halo 3: ODST.
    Simply the best. The beautiful Traxxas SRT and TCP

RC Qualifier
    i cant wait for my PS3 to be fixed so i can play LBP and CODMW
    (games where you cant be kicked, by one person.)

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by REVOKID123
    i hate games like that, my friend made me get a game calld axis and allys (spelling is wrong but close) and i cant play 1 game without being kicked, it is the worst game ever, i will never play it again.
    the game is like halo wars but halo looks much better
    Isn't that a board game? If not who makes it, and where can I buy it, and for what system is it on? I used to play the boared game for day's with a couple of my friends when we were in high school.
    Drive it, Break it, Upgrade it

RC Qualifier
    Axis & Allies is for PC and timegate studios makes. you can pick it up at best buy. it just has a paper case.
    gameplay:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3coarQcWac
    i think there is a board game called Axis & Allies
    Last edited by REVOKID123; 07-19-2009 at 11:38 AM.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    In a box on Hwy 64.2 - Bashin' With Mike, Pat & Brad. hey i didnt start this.
    i know the feeling. i play online rarely. msotly cause i cant stand people who whine alot. also quite a few dont do what they should. i play resident evil 5 with a few people. and they are all the same. we keep an eye on each other and dont need to communicate about movement at all. had one guy i dont paly with. one re5 he knew aobtu a tough enemy. and without making sure it was clear kept repeatedly charging out and getting killed.
    Last edited by 69Malibu; 07-19-2009 at 11:51 AM.
    ADDICTED TO THE TWILIGHT SAGA

RC Qualifier
    Sometimes i hate playing online especially in burnout paradise because when you create a freeburn challenge sometimes some people wont do it and just drive, so now i always play with the same people on that game. I also cant stand when some people who also have headsets start blasting some horrible gangsta rap into there heaset and you cant communicate with anyone because all you can hear is gangsta rap, also a reason why i always play with the same people.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Double G
    It's just a game and in the grand scheme of things really is not a big deal at all.
    I don't play computer or console games as I would rather do something constructive that engages the brain and exercises the body.
    TBH it is kind of a big deal, i would be very annoyed if this happened to me. I enjoy coming home after doing something constructive that engages the brain and exercises body and chilling out and playing something on my PS3, a lot of people find it fun and would class it as one of their hobbies.
    To compare to R/C imagine getting told you cold not race anymore because you were too good and ALL THE TIME you just had to leave. It would spoil your hobby and that is what it is like for code maxx.
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

RC Racer
    Thx lunnyisback. I agree with 69malibu and gforge. I play gears of war 2 quite alot. It's just about the only game I can play without getting booted out by sucky people. But I hate it when you play horde and nobody talks. Thats the point of a team game. Then they just go off into the blue and leave you all alone. Cant they just play the game right? Then when you down and the ground getting the lights beat out of you by a wretch, they dont come over and revive you. Seriously 2.0? I remember I went through a whole game of halo 3 listening to some dude breathing into his microphone. I didnt want to leave because I was close to ranking up and if you leave the match early your exp points goe down. So I had to deal with HHHHHHHHHH...hhhhhhhhh...HHHHHHHHHHH...hhhhhhhhhh, cough cough!!! Im mean like, cant you stop eating your microphone for just a minute?
    14.4v dewalt, e-maxx
    Xbox 360 garp21

RC Champion
    yeah I'll get booted in halo 3 for throwing a sticky into a man cannon and have it land on a vehicle that blows up launching it onto a team mate and well you know the rest, but man I like the idea just not when kids do it because they feel like it last time i booted was because this kid ( a guest on halo 3) tked me for the sniper rifle 2 times so he got das boot unlike when I get booted for random stuff that I didn't even try to do
    My car learned how to fly then forgot the landing

Simple,
    Get a good speed internet connection and build your own server, then get a static IP and hand out logins only to your friends......

Then nobody will boot you off.
    All Lives Matter
    United We Stand, Divided We Fall