Thread: ofna picco .26

RC Competitor

ofna picco .26

RC Champion
    Your linking the exact same motor in both links - Part #51223. It's says in the description it is usable with the ez-start. You will also need the motor mount in the description.
    Last edited by MadMaxx2.5; 08-16-2009 at 02:33 PM.
    T-Maxx 2.5/3.3
    Supermaxx 4.6 Under Construction

RC Turnbuckle Jr. Grand National's Avatar
    If your thinking about getting them, not trying to be mean but I think you should learn how to tune like a pro. Then you can get the more trickier engines with more torque and power.
    Casper - 2001 Dodge Cummins (my baby)

RC Competitor

Quote Originally Posted by Grand National
    If your thinking about getting them, not trying to be mean but I think you should learn how to tune like a pro. Then you can get the more trickier engines with more torque and power.
    Whats a trickier engine mr know it all?
    454 bb maxx

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand National
    I kind of agree with you only half...
    if you have a leak or something, tuning is going to be a nightmare or really NOT possible.. trust me, I'm a survivor..
    but when you get a good picco, tuning can be as easy as a 3.3 or OS.
    UE Predator
    Selling Picco .26 max and 3.3 engine

RC Competitor
    If you buy a picco youd better expect to reseal it. I bet 90% of them have air leaks. Many have been warned and didnt listen. Now they got an expensive engine that they cant tune because of air leaks. Get an OS if you dont want any problems.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Keep in mind that discussion about using the EZ-Start with this motor is fine, as is discussion regarding installing it into your Traxxas vehicle. However, tuning tech support is the responsibility of Picco, and discussion regarding that will get this thread closed or deleted.
    Be vewy vewy quiet,
    I'm hunting trolls...

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Misbehavin'
    Keep in mind that discussion about using the EZ-Start with this motor is fine, as is discussion regarding installing it into your Traxxas vehicle. However, tuning tech support is the responsibility of Picco, and discussion regarding that will get this thread closed or deleted.
    YUP MAINL ITS ABOUT THE EZ START,,,I JUST FINDING THE ENGINE WITH A LITTLE MORE POWER THAN THE 3.3 AND CAN STILL USE THE EZ START...IF THE EZ START WILL NOT FIT WELL MIGHT AS WELL STICK WITH THE 3.3 I FIND THE EZ START HANDY

RC Turnbuckle Jr. Grand National's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fantomaxx
    Whats a trickier engine mr know it all?
    I'm no where to a know it all.
    I am saying, take this as an example.
    As soon as you get your license, you don't get a Bugatti Veyron to drive. You start out something small, then once you get a basic knowledge you can spread your wings for a more skilled car. Just like engines. Is that clear enough for you?
    Last edited by Grand National; 08-16-2009 at 10:37 PM.
    Casper - 2001 Dodge Cummins (my baby)

RC Champion

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Misbehavin'

wow jeeze is this a traxxas cult
    RC RUNS IN MY BLOOD!

R
    E
    V
    O

RC Qualifier
    The easy start will work. Most people would recommend that to maximize performance that you can drop the extra weight and switch to a pull start or a roto start back plate and use a glow plug. But it would work

The Easy Start will work, however, pull start is over 6.6 OZ lighter and will allow mor eair flow to the cooling head as well as easier access to things.
    All Lives Matter
    United We Stand, Divided We Fall