RC Competitor

Ezrun Brushless Q.

I was just wondering what the [B]best[B] ezrun system is for the slash, please list amps and turns of motor and anything else that will help me! Thanks alot!
    When you lose radio control at top speed, RUN!

RC Champion
    The 5.5t 60amp(I think maybe more) 6000kv runs pretty good. It doesn't like cheap batteries. My duratrex 8.4nihm 5000mah gave it twice the power of a venom 9.6. Overall it was good but did get pretty warm gear on the higher side 25+. But with good batteries it seemed like a good system. Top speed was about 50mph according to gps with a 2s 5000 lipo

RC Racer
    i was looking at an ezrun too, and i was wondering what turn motors and gears and such i should use, but i just bash so i like more torque to do wheelies with!
    When the road stikes back...

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by alport78
    Will you race (what type of track) or just bash(which terrain)? Want you more top end or more torque? which batteries are you going to use 2S, 3S , 6C, 7C, 8C ?
    If you answer all these questions then I can tell you which model is proper for you.
    I will just be bashing and I have some nimh batteries. One is 4200 the other 3300
    When you lose radio control at top speed, RUN!

RC Racer
    should i stay away from a 35A esc if i'm just running a 7cell nimh?

RC Racer
    Using th 3900kv with 60A esc.
    Yeh, it's a 380 in a 540 can, but working great. Haven't had 1 problem yet, and i have gone through at least 50 packs. The last 10-15 packs has been
    4-5000mah 2s lipos, and running on a track for like 20-30 minutes withouth stopping. The only thing that made it stop was the lvc
    A lot of Traxxas cars

RC Racer
    ok thanks i didn't want to get a 35A esc and blow it.