RC Qualifier

Rustler VXL with a lot of upgrades and parts

Reposting this as the previous one was deleted without explanation...

For sale is a sweet Rustler VXL that has a lot of mods and a bunch of spare parts. This truck runs great and there are no problems with it. I am switching my focus to some of my other RC vehicles, so this one must go. This truck has the FLM billet tranny with the FLM sealed diff inside. The motor has been fitted with a heatsink and the ESC has the optional fan to eliminate heat issues. I am running an HPI RS4 MT2 7mm steel dogbone driveline and have yet to break an axle (extra dogbones and cups included). The SPC 3S 5000mah 20C lipo is included and is only 2 months old. I have upgraded the front and rear arms and shock towers and front caster blocks to RPM products and the original Traxxas parts are included as spares. The shocks were upgraded to the Traxxas aluminum Big Bore shocks and the stock shocks are included as spares. I am including 3 sets of mounted wheels and tires: Anacondas, stock dirt tires, and Proline sand tires. The radio has been upgraded to an HPI FM 3 channel radio that includes a dual-rate steering adjustment to make the truck easier to drive at high speeds. Also included are miscellaneous spare parts like hinge pins, stock diff, wheels hexes, slipper clutch, spur gear, pinion gears, and shock spacers. The body is a clear replacement Rustler VXL body that has been painted black. This truck includes a custom bolt-on ESC mount that can hold a Mamba Monster ESC if you chose. The Mamba Monster ESC in the pics is NOT included, it is just used to show how the mount works. This truck comes with the stock VXL ESC and motor.

This is really a top notch truck that has all the good parts. This sale includes everything pictured EXCEPT the Mamba Monster ESC. As you can see from my list, the new price for this setup is easily over $800 and lets not forget it's going to cost me quite a bit to ship this. I need to move this thing out, so the first $350 takes it, including shipping within the 48 US states. If you need some other shipping arrangements or are local and want to pick it up, PM me. If this does not go very quickly, it will likely go on eBay. My eBay user name is "taggn" and I have 374 positive feedbacks, so you can trust my descriptions are accurate.

List of parts and original prices. All of this is included in the sale price...
    • Traxxas Rustler VXL $280.00
    • HPI TF-10 3ch FM radio $65.00
    • FLM Aluminum Transmission $60.00
    • FLM Sealed Diff $45.00
    • FLM Motor Guard / Wheelie Bar Mount $11.00
    • SPC 3S 5000mah 20C lipo $70.00
    • Traxxas VXL ESC fan $25.00
    • Traxxas Big Bore Aluminum Shocks F&R $60.00
    • HPI RS4 MT2 Custom 7mm Dogbone Driveline $30.00
    • Traxxas Villain Heatsink (cut to fit) $5.00
    • RPM Control Arms F&R $22.00
    • RPM Shock Towers F&R $17.00
    • RPM Caster Blocks $10.00
    • RPM Front Bumper $7.00
    • RPM Gear Cover $7.00
    • Badhorsie Shock Covers $9.00
    • STRC Aluminum Wheel Hexes with set screw $11.00
    • Traxxas Mounted Anacondas F&R $60.00
    • Proline Sand Tires mounted on RPM Wheels F&R $45.00
    • Lunsford Fat Boy Titanium Motor Screws $6.00
    • Total when new $845.00

RC Qualifier
    Additional pics...

RC Qualifier
    Listed on eBay as well...$325 with shipping

RC Champion
    Sweet truck. Good deal.

RC Qualifier
    I will throw a second FLM sealed diff (brand new) into the deal, if this sells today for $325 shipped. You can use it on another vehicle, or sell it.

RC Qualifier
    Pending sale...

RC Qualifier

Sold

Sold...sold

RC Champion
    wow i never knew u sold dat. i saw it in pics