RC Champion

Exclamation My MX track (pics)

Here are some pics of my MX track. I use it mainly for my ATV riding. It's still in progress right now but coming along nicely.

This is my biggest berm...

Jump in progress...

Jump finsished...

Hot rod

Thanks for looking! I'll keep ya updated!
    Last edited by Super Z; 09-12-2009 at 07:14 PM.

RC Champion
    That's my brother on the white 90cc...

RC Champion
    Don't be shy What do ya think?

RC Champion
    Looks like fun, but maybe a lil small for my YFZ450
    RustyVXL, HPI RS4 Rally, RC18MT
    Mobius1 crashed!

RC Qualifier
    hopefully you know to get rid of the ruts when done riding. other wise once they set in (assuming the dirt dries out and gets hard) you'll spend an eternity getting them out
    Use your Keyboard, OMG sounds Girly

RC Qualifier
    Good track for a 250ex
    ERBE

Quote Originally Posted by PyroRc
    hopefully you know to get rid of the ruts when done riding. other wise once they set in (assuming the dirt dries out and gets hard) you'll spend an eternity getting them out
    What's wrong with ruts? To me they are the fast lines on the track.But then again,I ride bikes,not 4-wheelers.

RC Champion
    Looks sweet. Is that a New Holland Tractor?
    Don't mess with the Cyber Bully

RC Qualifier
    nice. don't be surprised if you see someone riding on your track in a couple days... I like the step up.
    R.I.P Paul Gray
    1972-2010

RC Qualifier
    I was saying that because some people like to ride different lines but it also would make the track hard set on one type of riding. if you ride quads the ruts will be best for quads if you ride dirtbikes primarily the ruts will take dirtbike lines. it also looks like thats real dusty clay so a smooth track means you'll powerslide so much easier making it more fun i believe
    Use your Keyboard, OMG sounds Girly

Nice track.
    JATO 3.3
    Stampede Build
    DeWalt 12v E-REVO on 4s

RC Champion
    Thanks evryone!

I do a "refresh" like every other day I work on the track. Refreshing includes: filling in ruts on jumps, making sure berms have no ruts, and smoothing out the flat areas where ruts are just beginning to form.

Now that I'm getting a lot better with making jumps, I'm starting to make them about as wide as two of my ATV's (TRX EX's) would be if they were side by side with wheels touching.

The track does look smaller in the pics than when you're standing out there and walking around, but shrinks when you're riding
    Yes, that is a New Holland. I absolutely love using that thing on the track. It saves me a ton of time...

There are several ATV owners in our area. We don't know most of them, though. There is some teen on who has a dirtbike that rode by not too long ago and I think he's one of the only dirtbike riders around here (and I think he has a sister about my age ). I just hope he or anybody else doesn't go riding on the track and gets hurt, especially if we're not here. I don't care who rides on my track as long as it's ok with their parents and we're here when they do. Finally the colder weather is starting to get here so I hope to invite my friends over for some trail riding and some riding on the MX track. I just they're ready for jumps so he doesn't have to just ride over them like hills...

RC Champion
    Let's see, you have trail riding and a track at your immediate disposal? I'm hooking up the trailer right now. Be there soon, might take a little while to drive there from Oregon, but whatever.
    RustyVXL, HPI RS4 Rally, RC18MT
    Mobius1 crashed!

RC Qualifier
    your rcs' must be sad.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    and how often does your RC see this track?
    My truck sees more air than yours!!!

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by StamJato
    Let's see, you have trail riding and a track at your immediate disposal? I'm hooking up the trailer right now. Be there soon, might take a little while to drive there from Oregon, but whatever.

Ok...haha

Sadly, my R/C's don't even know of this track. They've been sitting upstairs in my work area for a couple months now. I first plan was to hop up my Rustler with a BLS but now I'm so into ATV's I haven't really though about R/C much

RC Champion
    We having some friends over this Saturday night for some night trail riding. I can't wait!

RC Qualifier

RC Neglect!?! not tolerable!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Super Z
    Here are some pics of my MX track. I use it mainly for my ATV riding. It's still in progress right now but coming along nicely.

Thanks for looking! I'll keep ya updated!
    you should bring out ur RC's for old times sake. that track is begging for variety. i'll bet u almost anything that it will renew ur interest. plus if u crash, it wont take health care reform to get u back on track.
    My Roller will never be complete.