Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by bandit
    maybe just all buy the same hardcases?
    or thats the most universal design that fits in most cars?
    It's probably a standard style case anyone can buy and just put their own cells inside. Plus the design is more universal.
    Simply the best. The beautiful Traxxas SRT and TCP

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Keep it civil guys. I have a very short tolerance for battery brand wars. I'd just as soon delete the thread altogether than wade through all the inflated egos and fanboy responses.
    Be vewy vewy quiet,
    I'm hunting trolls...

RC Qualifier
    question, i am in the market for a lipo for my flm pede and have a couple questions..

I have the LBA 10 balancer for my Hyperion EOS 5i charger, I think these packs have a Align balancer plug. what adapter do i need to balance one of these lipos with my LBA 10?

Trying to decide between the two available hardcases the 40 c and 20 c anyone think its worth it to get the 40c for the added cost?
    Rustler VXL FLM-Pede VXL Slash PE

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by noll1
    question, i am in the market for a lipo for my flm pede and have a couple questions..

I have the LBA 10 balancer for my Hyperion EOS 5i charger, I think these packs have a Align balancer plug. what adapter do i need to balance one of these lipos with my LBA 10?

Trying to decide between the two available hardcases the 40 c and 20 c anyone think its worth it to get the 40c for the added cost?
    start a new thread on that please

RC Qualifier
    why would i need to start a new thread on this? My questions were related to the SPC hardcase lipos whats the problem?

I'm not necessarily saying you should buy it from this site, but this is what you need: http://www.readyheli.com/Hyperion_LB...-lb10-xh-b.htm
    99%er

for the Rustler the 40C is not neccesary and will basicly be unnoticably(sp) different compared to the 20C. get the 20C, its perfect for what you need
    infowars.com

Tiernan is basically right: if you're running a Velinion or similar motor, you likely won't notice any real difference, so you could save the extra coin and just go with the 20C. However; if you're running a more powerful setup/motor, you'll want a battery capable of keeping up, and the 40C would likely be the better choice.
    99%er

RC Qualifier
    thanks fellas. I appreciate the help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12