RC poster

Jato alignment issue

Hi there,
    I had an awful accident with my Jato and had to replace the part no. 5533 (Traxxas Rear Left & Right Suspension Arms) and part no. 5523 (Chassis Top Plate) and ever since I have a weird problem with steering alignment. I notice that whenever I push the throttle the car moves to right and when I release the throttle it moves back to normal.
    Any idea what could cause this problem? Is there any adjustment that I possibly ruined while replacing those two parts?

Thanks

RC Racer
    Check your hexes
    A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree

RC poster
    the hexes are fine....it looks like a differential problem. I noticed when the engine is off and the car off the ground and i rotate one of the rear tires the other one spins in the same direction! it should spin to the opposite direction.
    Any ideas?
    Last edited by revorevo; 09-24-2009 at 11:26 AM.

RC Racer
    my tires spin in the same direction with 100k diff fluid, they aren't supposed to spin in opposite directions.

RC poster
    My friend's jato tires spins in the opposite direction and is working fine (the car is relatively new. So which one is right?

RC Racer
    I forgot an underline in my answer, they can spin both ways, it's fine. Your drivetrain is probably very smooth so the diff does not slip. Sounds like your toe or camber might be out of whack on either then front or rear wheels. Check those first.