Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RC Racer
    2wd won't die out. Did 2wd buggies die out? Nope. Around here 4wd 1/8 scale in buggy and truggy are the big race classes, but there are definitely some great 1/10 2wd races. SC isn't that big around my area, but I do see quite a few slashes around.

I was going to save up for a slash 4x4, but now I need to get a new ESC for my 8ight-e 2.0. The xcelorin esc died and I've had just about enough of that esc so I'm going to purchase a MMM V3 tomorrow. My budget is done for a while
    ******* LiPo POWER!

RC Qualifier
    I'll keep my 2 2x4 Slash, SC10 and all the other kits I have and add a 4x4 Slash when they come out and a Summit in early 2010.

nope ill like my 2wd alot...i would just buy the 4x4 later on down the road
    slash
    summit
    rampage mt
    tmaxx
    SCX10Dingokit

RC Qualifier
    Where can I do this? LOL. Seriously, I have loved my Slash since day 1. It's amazing machine. I don't race because of lack of track, etc. But I run it hard on all surfaces and its amazing. I'm ready for a 4x4. Their video states it will be affordable and so many people define that differently that I may not get one until I sell or totally demolish my 4x2.

RC Racer
    If we want to talk about representing in the real world most REAL pre runners/desert trucks ARE 2WD. 4WD has too many breakable (for lack of a petter word) parts for Long Travel and jumping. That being said when a runner gets stuck he calls his 4wd buddy to get him out. So Ill be buying a 4slash to pull me out when the going gets tough. Lol but the 4wd slash looks like a beast and ill be buying one and racing one ASAP!!!! 2wd will never die though...has the mustang died? No we see a 67 shelby GT500 we dont go...the new one is better...we go dang that is a sweet machine...2wd will be the old B/A hot rods of SC racing IMO
    Slash VXL
    Epic Beads w/switches

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    As soon as I saw it was a 4wd Slash, I though 'why didn't I sell my Slash!' Which is what I was considering anyway. But I think it would be fun to drive the two trucks on the same course and find out how much quicker the 4wd is.

RC Competitor
    Im not selling my Slash but I do have a Stampede and Bandit I need to find a home for.
    Im waiting till about May,then picking up a 4X4 roller on fle-bay.

RC Competitor
    I'm going to keep both of my slash 4X2"s and add the slash 4X4 to the collection. Hopefully next summer at the TORC races they have a class for these to race.
    Slash Pace Edition
    Slash 2wd, 4x4
    TEAM Terribles

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by transambill
    Im not selling my Slash but I do have a Stampede and Bandit I need to find a home for.
    Im waiting till about May,then picking up a 4X4 roller on fle-bay.
    yet another peson to compete with for rollers
    *sigh*

RC Qualifier
    My Slash - Sold
    My friends slash - Sold
    My other friends slash - Sold
    My last friends slash - Sale pending..

We all race together and theres no real "stock class" in my area because our tracks suck and noone runs anything around here other then catering to the nitro's so for us, selling our slashes and getting the 4x4 ones was an easy choice. We love our slashes, but since we all drive together almost every weekend, were all taking the 200 we got from our sales, and just using it to pay for 1/2 the new one for next season.

RC Qualifier
    My First Two RCs were the original Slashes about a year and half ago. They are fantastic. I also love the eRevos for larger rougher terrain. I willl definitely add this new 4x4 Slash to my collection.
    EREVOs, Slashes, 1/16 Slash, EMAXX, VXL Villain

RC Qualifier
    Not giving up my 4x2s. I can keep them for the sand dunes and not have to switch it back and forth to a SC truck. Can't wait till December. I'll take 2 please

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by radicalray
    Not giving up my 4x2s. I can keep them for the sand dunes and not have to switch it back and forth to a SC truck. Can't wait till December. I'll take 2 please

why have two of the exact same setup?

RC Qualifier
    i got my hands on a proto type and let me tell you !!!!!!!!!!!!! its a new world
    IF YOU CANT FIX IT DONT BUY IT !

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysd200
    i got my hands on a proto type and let me tell you !!!!!!!!!!!!! its a new world
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW? i want to do that!

RC Racer
    I'm gonna trade.
    Slash 4x4 PE
    Summit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12