RC Qualifier

way to go traxxas, now i got something new to build

cant wait to build one of these,i just finsh off my 4x2 slash on oct 4 and was going to build a pede next but i know what its going to be
    FRANKINRUSTLER,when bored build your toys

RC Champion
    when you do, PLEASE pm me the parts and how u did it and how much it costed. K? i might do that too

RC Qualifier
    get the 4Slash for racing/bashing and the Pede for XTREME bashing.
    My Roller will never be complete.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by big_rusty
    cant wait to build one of these,i just finsh off my 4x2 slash on oct 4 and was going to build a pede next but i know what its going to be
    You are going to have a heck of a time getting parts for it and most of the parts wont transfer over the the old 2x4 slash.
    BLEmaxx-3905
    Fam. last words-Hey yall watch this!

RC Champion
    Hibernating in my basement, trying to see just how many RC projects i can work on at one time!!
    Yeah the parts are usually slow to trickle in. My buddy had to get parts directly from Traxxas when he broke something on his Summit the day he got it. Bolt-on hop-ups take even longer to get. The cool thing was that he got his parts in TWO days and it was free of charge; the guy at Traxxas even chatted him up for awhile, talking about bashing. Great job, again!
    Slash BL-Pede-E 4Tec-FLM EMAXX-Wraith-AX-10-SCX-10

RC Qualifier
    i spend up too 6 months building one of my trucks my 2x4 took me 4 months i just take my time and buy parts cheap off ebay or wait til rpm comes out with something new lol its just a hobbies with in a hobbie i call it, i miss the days when you could buy a kit and build it knowing the ins and outs of something u race gives u a step up on a guy that got a rtr and pays for it to be fixed
    FRANKINRUSTLER,when bored build your toys