RC Qualifier

1/16 Slash body on a 1/16 E-Revo?

I know it will fit, but wanted to see if anybody had any pics of a 1/16 Slash body on a 1/16 E-Revo, with or without the wing? I was thinking about trying one, just to see how much better it would cool the motor and esc.
    momomotorsports - Slash - PE Slash 4x4

Edited for language.

-Brett
    Last edited by carraig042; 10-27-2009 at 12:23 PM.

RC Champion
    i smell a paintjobb.
    what was that? what was what..oh that. thats mine.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by zrau17
    i smell a paintjobb.

LOL.....you got it......1/16 Slash lid is coming.....just planning ahead. Thanks for the pics.

i actually like the way it handles jacked like that. i was jumpin' off the ramp in my backyard over the weekend and it seems like the body buffers some of the air when it's off the ground landing it a little smoother. it was right after i installed the center diff tho so that coulda come into play a little too.

i was originally gunna try to keep the wing on the back but i opted to use the slash bumper instead, maybe after this lid gets beat to crap, i'll cut the wing mount slot into it and see how it looks but without the slash rear bumper the back of the body is gunna hook on the ground every time you wheelie just a little bit.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Core
    i actually like the way it handles jacked like that. i was jumpin' off the ramp in my backyard over the weekend and it seems like the body buffers some of the air when it's off the ground landing it a little smoother. it was right after i installed the center diff tho so that coulda come into play a little too.

i was originally gunna try to keep the wing on the back but i opted to use the slash bumper instead, maybe after this lid gets beat to crap, i'll cut the wing mount slot into it and see how it looks but without the slash rear bumper the back of the body is gunna hook on the ground every time you wheelie just a little bit.
    I am going to be messing around with a couple of bodies to see how it does with and without the wing. I just think it will allow for more air flow over the electronics. I will be fun messing around with it. i will post some pics after I get a couple of bodies ready.... Thanks.

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by momo.75 View Post
    i will post some pics after I get a couple of bodies ready.... Thanks.
    It's been like 7 years. Where's the pics?
    I am pit crew for my son's 1/16 E-Revo VXL

Creativity is intelligence having fun. -Einstein