RC poster

Lightbulb Any good apps or websites out there for finding bash spots?

If not, would you use an app to help find great bash spots? What features would you want to see?

I dont know of any. I usually look at google maps satellite view to look for good spots “off the beaten trail.” I think it would definitly be cool to set up an app where people could mark locations, post pics, details, etc.
    Monster Baja Sla2h VXL
    Rustler VXL

RC poster
    thanks NYBandit33! If there was an app, what kind of information would you like to see displayed about bashing locations? (for example, terrain, weather, ok to run nitro or not, and so on?)

RC Enthusiast
    I'd be interested in an app like that.

Info I'd like to see is Terrain, nitro ok (or not), any amenities (benches, tables, water fountain, ect.) parking (is there any, is it close or a small walk)

Quote Originally Posted by scrantonicity02 View Post
    thanks NYBandit33! If there was an app, what kind of information would you like to see displayed about bashing locations? (for example, terrain, weather, ok to run nitro or not, and so on?)
    All of the above lol
    Monster Baja Sla2h VXL
    Rustler VXL

That would be one of the best apps ever created lol. Im always lookin for new bash spots or crawl spots

Sent from my SM-J327VPP using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NYbandit33 View Post
    I dont know of any. I usually look at google maps satellite view to look for good spots “off the beaten trail.” I think it would definitly be cool to set up an app where people could mark locations, post pics, details, etc.
    That's how I found a public grass bmx track last winter. Didn't look like much from the satellite photo's, but I took the 45 minute drive anyway. Glad I did.

I've scoured pretty much everything within 50 miles of me looking for tell tale signs of baseball diamonds and parks, then zooming in. Found a private motocross track as well on google maps... that has no trespassing signs all over it, so I won't likely be going there.
    Expert rigging at it's best!