My tower PE is now being packed

I ordered it after the new year, it will be on its way within 2 days. Wellllll yeeee hawwwwww!
    Sic 'em on a chicken!

RC Qualifier
    ok, can i safely assume that my order placed on 12/30/09 has been shipped too??...

RC Champion
    2.5maxx and pro 15 rustler

RC Qualifier
    just called them, its still in back order...

RC poster
    I ordered on the 6th, they shipped the PE today.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Thothtp
    I ordered on the 6th, they shipped the PE today.
    i order mine on 12/30/09 and its still showing that its in back order... i dont understand it....

Let me explain: Tower doesn't necessarily ship out in in the same order as they take the orders. Neither do other large on-line stores like buy.com, etc.

RC Qualifier
    Still says Middle of January for me. I ordered on 1-2-10.
    Slash MMP 4600kv
    Slash VXL

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by ksb51rl
    Let me explain: Tower doesn't necessarily ship out in in the same order as they take the orders. Neither do other large on-line stores like buy.com, etc.
    well, i have to say that is not fair. should be first come first served!

RC Qualifier
    There is Horizon Hobby and RCMadness both within 20 miles of my house both have the RTR and PE on the shelf lol.
    You're not too old if you're still having fun!

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxson11
    There is Horizon Hobby and RCMadness both within 20 miles of my house both have the RTR and PE on the shelf lol.
    i know, its ridiculous! i can get it now from superior hobbies for just $20 more than tower!

they dont ship out in the order that the orders were received, thats just plain crazy!!!

RC Enthusiast
    I was considering canceling my order, then I looked at my Tower account and it says: Invoiced - Processing in Warehouse

Can't cancel now, I am excited again!!

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by NotEZ2Beat
    I was considering canceling my order, then I looked at my Tower account and it says: Invoiced - Processing in Warehouse

Can't cancel now, I am excited again!!
    yours should be coming soon to you, mine still says pending order, i am not happy about it at all...

Holy cow it says shipped! I will have it before the weekend! Wow, a PE for 320 shipped to my door. I am not worthy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, what are the rest of you guys doing this weekednd? m
    Sic 'em on a chicken!

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikester
    Holy cow it says shipped! I will have it before the weekend! Wow, a PE for 320 shipped to my door. I am not worthy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, what are the rest of you guys doing this weekednd? m
    330 actually...

Actually 320. Where you get 330 from?
    ...Current Charges (U.S. Dollars)
    In-Stock Items: $320.00
    Surface Shipment: Waived
    Payment Type: Visa Total Current Charges: $320.00
    You saved $9.99 on this order as a member of the Tower Hobbies #1 Super Saver Club
    Sic 'em on a chicken!

RC Racer
    I ordered 2 of the RTR's today for 329.99 each. Anyone that wants 60 bucks off if you in the saver club use code 016V7.
    Slash 4x4 and 10 other Models. Too Much !

RC Qualifier
    You saved $9.99 on this order as a member of the Tower Hobbies #1 Super Saver Club
    i dont know how you got that deal...?? PE is 389.99 now after $60 discount, it would be 329.99!

RC Enthusiast
    what are the odds of this new batch of trucks having some of the reported issues fixed?

UPS is scheduled to drop it at my door today. I am sure I will test the new axles this weekend....
    Sic 'em on a chicken!

RC Qualifier
    Sounds like you ordered something else with the truck, they charged you shipping on the item they sent before the truck, then reimbursed you when the truck was invoiced. Sound about right? Any other items on your order when you ordered the truck?

RC Qualifier
    Ok, I'm confused. I just got an email saying my PE was being packed and shipped. So I check my tower account, and my original order from 1-2-10 shows that it's still waiting for the item from the manufacturer, but then there is a new order that says it was placed today, and it shows that it's been shipped to me. Is this normal for Tower when they have something on back order?
    Slash MMP 4600kv
    Slash VXL

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Bflaker
    Ok, I'm confused. I just got an email saying my PE was being packed and shipped. So I check my tower account, and my original order from 1-2-10 shows that it's still waiting for the item from the manufacturer, but then there is a new order that says it was placed today, and it shows that it's been shipped to me. Is this normal for Tower when they have something on back order?
    that sounds weird.... i dont think thats normal, maybe you wanna call them to find out. anyway, mine is still pending, i call them and they brush me off...

RC Qualifier
    i wish ebay was offering higher cashback now, i would have canceled tower order right away...

RC Enthusiast
    Just got notification mine shipped!!!

RC Qualifier
    good for you! i am getting mine at superior hobbies instead, sick of waiting for tower!

RC Racer
    nice my buddies is gonna be shipping out too !
    http://www.strikingvisions.com/bash.mp4

RC Enthusiast
    IN STOCK slash 4x4 & PE www.nexgenhobby.com OR www.orders@nexgenhobby.com get your slash in 2-4 days

RC Qualifier
    Woot!!!!!

UPS Tracking number shows an estimated delivery date of Tuesday. I can't wait!!!! Now if only the MMP's would come out sooner than Middle of February.
    Slash MMP 4600kv
    Slash VXL

RC Qualifier
    i have to say tower has not been very helpful with my backorder of PE. i have called them multiple times and every time i called, they tried to rush me off the phone and kept telling me it would be back in stock soon.

discount is one thing, getting run-arounds is bad, so i think i will get it somewhere else.

RC Qualifier
    tired of waiting, just got mine from somewhere else and canceled my tower order. tower, you missed out!

RC Qualifier
    Oh man......... Tower will not lose any sleep over losing your sale and the runaround you got was simply a matter of not knowing how many trucks will show up. Lack of patience just cost you $30 -$60 more, enjoy your truck.

RC Champion
    Whoooop mine is on its way should be here by the end of the week hopefully
    2.5maxx and pro 15 rustler

RC Qualifier
    congrats I just got a PE roller from a flebay one day auction for 225. I have the decision to either pull my rustler esc and motor, or my pedes waterproof esc and motor. decisions/.
    Rustler VXL FLM-Pede VXL Slash PE

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH 补共
    Oh man......... Tower will not lose any sleep over losing your sale and the runaround you got was simply a matter of not knowing how many trucks will show up. Lack of patience just cost you $30 -$60 more, enjoy your truck.
    yeah i am sure they dont care, thats okay, after waiting for more than 3 weeks and found out other people who placed their order later than i did are getting their PE already really ****** me off!

with cashback and other discounts, i am getting it at the same price, so i am not losing anything.

superior hobbies has always been more helpful than the big corporate tower whenever i call, so they are getting my business again (bought an e-revo brushless from them last year).

with that said, i will still order stuff from tower in the future, but only when the price is right.

RC Qualifier
    Mine will be here tomorrow morning.

Backslash conversion parts for my 2x4 will be here Wednesday or Thursday.

3S Lipo might be here by Friday.

Woot!!!!!!!!!
    Slash MMP 4600kv
    Slash VXL