RC Qualifier

E MAXX 3905 For Sale

Im putting this out there to test the waters... Truck is 2 months old and used maybe 8-10 times. I just cracked one bulkhead and my 2nd skid plate. Its $12 for the bulk and skid from TOWER you may be able to get them cheaper? I dont have the time or patience to repair. All in all I paid $385.00 from Tower and im looking to recoupe $250.00 for the truck and reciever. If anyones interested please let me know.

RC Qualifier
    Daily Bump. I had an offer of $150 the lowest ill go is $200.00 everthing included even the box and manuals!

RC Competitor
    sent you a PM

RC Qualifier
    Pm replied

RC Competitor
    PM replied back

RC Qualifier
    $200 for a RTR 3905 is a steal. I have a 3905 as well. I do not run bumpers on the front or rear of my emaxx due to the fact that a hard hit on the bumper is absorbed into the bulkhead causing it to break half the time. But also from your pic it seems you run in cold weather. Anytime you run in cold weather these plastic parts on any RC car will have a higher chance of breaking due to it being frozen.
    [_,[UGA],
    l---L OlllllllO-
    (0)_) (0)_)---)_)

RC Qualifier
    $200?! Dude, don't sell yourself short.. seriously. $250 is low enough. That's a huge loss for a pretty new truck.. even with the broken parts.

If I had the money I'd take it right now. What wheels and tires are those?
    E-Maxx 3905 and 3906. :D

RC Qualifier
    The tires are hpi supper mudders and the wheels are hpi ringz they make the truck look like a real MT! Honestly I just want to recoupe one Tower easy payment and a little extra. I had fun with the truck (didnt abuse it!) but its to much to upkeep 2 trucks.

RC Qualifier

RC Qualifier
    Body has some minor scratches. I couldnt get a clear shot of the cracked FR Bulk, the Chassis is fine just bulk and skid needs to be changed.

RC Enthusiast
    trade for a sweet tmaxx 3.3????

RC Qualifier

price?

Above you posted 250$ for truck and rx tx so is it still 250$ with the batts and charger? If so I may have someone who will purchase the set up.

RC Competitor
    you have pm

RC Qualifier
    I decided to give the truck to my girlfriend. I was having a hard time selling it locally (The guy stopped emailing me and didnt call me after I accepted his offer) Also its tough to sell it on here without any feedback, being my first sale I have no feedback. I just wanted to recoupe a little cash to put towards a new nitro and see this truck go to someone who really wants it, because I dont. Sorry for the inconvience of starting this thread only to have it end up this way. I tried not to mislead anyone on here. I had so many pm's and behind the scene deals trying to be worked out. All in all they were a no go. Looks like im out $400+ but at least my girls happy
    Can a mod please delete this thread?

RC Enthusiast
    still available ? interested

RC Competitor
    i never got a response to the pm i sent you. i was ready to send paypal....
    anyways, I hope she likes it.